Pro Tools Express Ion Curl XL Curling Iron

by Pro Tools

Want to create hydrated, glamorous curls with incredible shine? Try the Express Ion Curl® XL. Express Ion Complex™ hydrates and adds shine while a digital temperature control helps ensure temperature lock for a flawless hairstyle with consistent results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pro Tools Express Ion Curl XL Curling Iron!
victoria G.
Premont , TX
Pro Tools Express Ion Curl XL Curling Iron uploaded by victoria G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing ‘ for beach waves ! Absolutely love love love it ! Highly recommend!!!! Pricey but worth it !
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
I use a lot of Paul Mitchell styling tools and not only do they last, they provide excellent heat distribution. I have found some curling irons that tend to create a longer lasting curl.
Anna K.
Boise, ID
This is my holy grail iron. I love that I can make my hair look messy or really polished. I can even easy accomplish very vintage waves with this iron. It’s definitely my go-to for day to day. Can’t beat this size for long hair!
Patty G.
Santa Maria, CA
love this curling iron. It gets very hot, so I don't use the hottest setting. I'm very satisfied with the quality of this curling iron. It's sturdy and doesn't pull any little hairs when removing it. I would recommend to others and it's worth to pay a little more for something that's going to last you a long time.
Bethany B.
Sylacauga, AL
The iron give me the big undone waves that are so popular right now or I use this when I just want to make a slight bend in my hair. I love being able to control the heat and it works great!
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
This is the best curling iron. It has lasted me years and I’ve never had issues with it! Curls quickly and you can know your curls will last all day.
Griselda A.
This is great curling wand! It heats up very quickly too. This precise size in particular gives you big curls or waves. I would suggest this size barrel for meduim to long hair.
Yvonne T.
Hazel Park, MI
Was a good curling iron for the time I had it. It ended up dying me after a couple of years.
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
This iron has a lock button to secure the heat level. Love it!! I don’t have to hold the curl as long (15 seconds) as I do for other irons. Literally maybe 5 seconds for each piece and I can take larger sections at a time. I’ve had this for about 6 years and love it.
Whitney A.
Findlay
Best ever. Love it and am obsessed with Paul Mitchell products. He does a great job, no snagging hair.

Looking for your answer?