BY STUDIO GEAR COSMETICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Studio tested, high impact mascara that THICKENS, LENGTHENS and SEPARATES the lashes, delivering maximum fullness and flare. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Juliet L.
I love this mascara!  I have asian lashes so they're short and straight.  But this concealer really helps lengthen my lashes and it helps them hold a curl. I also have oily eyelids so a LOT of mascaras smudge on me like the Makeup Forever Smokey.  I love using this mascara on my bottom lashes too because despite allergy season my lashes still look great.  For me, the true test of a great mascara is whether or not I have panda eyes at the end of the day.  With the PRO TLS, I never do!  I'm seriously in love.**Disclaimer: I received this mascara free from Brandbacker for reviewing purposes but all opinions expressed are me own.**