Personal CarePro-tec
Athletics J-Lat Lateral Subluxation Support

Pro-Tec Athletics J-Lat Lateral Subluxation Support

by Pro-tec

I have me and ankle issues due to sports during high school years and I use this type of support from Nike. Does anyone know how good this one is and if it gets really sweaty like the one I have?
Start your review of Pro-Tec Athletics J-Lat Lateral Subluxation Support!
Jacob S.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brace provides the support it promises. However, it makes your leg very sweaty. The material does not allow breathing which makes it uncomfortable to wear.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
I was having a lot of knee pains from running and once I got this it substantially subsided. I would definitely recommend this!
LeeAnn M.
Greenwood, MO
I play volleyball actively and this always keeps me in good shape while playing
I play volleyball actively and this always keeps me in good shape while playing
Stella O.
Atascadero, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this knee brace. When I am going on runs in my knee is a little bit messed up I love using this and it really helps. It definitely makes my runs a lot more enjoyable and I think others should definitely have it too. It is also a pretty good price.
Caitlin B.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this when I played volleyball and it was awesome! I have weak knees, but this gave me the support to continue running track and jumping in volleyball! I have a back brace from this brand too from when I strained my back. Definitely would recommend!
Caroline B.
Pylesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this product after injuring my knee and getting back to sports. It provides great support and really allowed me to heal properly.