HealthWellnessWeight ManagementPro Tan
SLIM TAN Fat Burner & Tan Accelerator 60-Count Bottle

Pro Tan SLIM TAN Fat Burner & Tan Accelerator 60-Count Bottle

by Pro Tan

I would really love to know if this really works!!!
Does this work? I've tried lots of self tanners but never seen this one.
Do these really work on getting you tan? If they do how long does it take to accelerate?
Start your review of Pro Tan SLIM TAN Fat Burner & Tan Accelerator 60-Count Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Alecia P.
This product is great. Its a little weird to think about. But who doesnt wanna get skinny and tan? Highly recommend.
jennifer D.
I tryed it .It works wonders on me.I like how i feel after taking it.It is different but works.
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
I just bought this for myself and I absolutely love it! I'm so happy and love it!
Haley M.
Saint Clair, PA
Did not burn fat. It seems it may have been a placebo maybe? A little pricey for my liking. And small bottle for the price
Leanna B.
Wanna lose weight and tan your skin at the same time? You should definitely try this product.
Rosangela D.
This product is great. It really helps you lose weight And it really tan the skin too
Shaina T.
Wadesboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used this product at the beginning of tanning season and my tan lasted and I felt better. I lost the weight I was wanting to lose with it. B