BY PRO TAN

Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Im noy such a big fan of tanning lotions. But i gotta say i gave this a try and its not so good. At least not for me. But for those who love to have a tan its alright ibe seen other better products.
Linda D.
Creighton, PA
I am an avid tanner for 20+ yrs. Always searching for the best tanning lotions. Pro Tan Pyronic Blaze Tanning Lotion is a must buy lotion. It is a tingle lotion and that means it will feel hot on your skin. I would use this lotion now & then in the tanning booth. I also use it in the sun and it will make your skin red and it is opening up the pores so you tan better. It's my go to tingle lotion.
Ashley S.
Fort bragg, NC
My boyfriend said it is great. His skin was darker after just one use. I enjoy the smell to I might try it myfelf
Brianna K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this product, it works terrific. I highly recommend this product.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This stuff smells so great! I use it for myself ha. Would definitely recommend!
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
What is this I have no idea
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
How well does this work?