Pro tan PT-00-1088 Pro Tan Incredibly Black Double Dark Bronzing Lotion, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by Megan D.

BY PRO TAN

Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this lotion. It's a great value anything seems to do it's job. I don't like high bronzer because I want a natural ran, not just some painted on color. Keeps my skin moisturized under the intense UV light and the strong fans.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first time I ever layed in a tanning bed was last summer. I am extremely pale so I loft course I had to take it easy and step by step get darker and darker but this stuff is the only thing I used and I didn't burn a single time and got the perfect glow !
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried the super sizzle one of these first and it made my skin feel awful and burned me so bad so I asked the girl at the desk for a recommendation that better suits my pale skin. This stuff is good if you're a first time tanner, have pale skin, or don't want a super intense tan. I would buy this stuff while you're starting off then move to the stronger stuff.
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great second level tanner the smell is awesome but the color and applications is a little thick and dark the product doesn't go a long way
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lotion smells awesome! Like cookie dough. However, I don't think it made any real difference when I used it, and it was really expensive,
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
One of the cheaper market tanning lotions. Can tell the difference when I use this on the sun beds compared to when I don't! I normally use ones without the bronzing as it seems to wash off anyway but this is a really good buy for under £10!