BY PRO TAN

• Does this product works for any tip of skin completion, where can...1 Answers
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Im an advanced tanner, and this was the last bottle of lotion i used before what i use now. "Love Drunk" is good stuff!! I love the fact its more of a creamy lotion, than watery. The smell is delicious!! The color you get from this lotion is amazing. I tan very easily, and this stuff kept my tan longer. I used the whole bottle until i got down to the very bottom. I would definitely purchase this lotion again. I fell in love with the way it made my skin silky smooth, and the scent is unbeatable. I paid 20$ for this, and would pay 20$ in a heart beat for this stuff. Its been out about 5 years, and still gets praises and reviews that are good. If your thinking about trying, i recommend!! #LoveDrunk forever!
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this tanning lotion, it smells so good and it gets you really tan, fast! I changed my lotions and in only a couple tanning sessions noticed a difference!
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I use this tanning oil when I feel like a need a tan because I look a little pale or when I have an embarrassing tanline it works like a miracle!
Kelly A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a great product! Leaves my skin with a natural tan, without looking blotchy or orange. Smells great and is very long lasting too!
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta esta crema bronceadora yo la gozo en mis piernas porque son más claras que mi tono de piel y me encanta el resultado
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this tanning lotion. I love the smell, and it doesn't make me feel icky like a lot of lotions and oils do.
samantha m.
Mm this tanning lotion smells so good and get me so tan weather I'm on a beach or in the tanning bed
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan at all. The scent is kinda weird. Very cheap and not very good quality. I will not purchase again. Made me feel really oily afterwards.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I absolutely lo e this bronzer. It tans so nicely and isn't oily or greasy like a lot of lotions. Its light and smells really beachy
Dara P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work? Is it expensive?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Does this leave your skin oily?
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
How well does this work on darker skin and can it be use on the face ?
Temis P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product works for any tip of skin completion, where can you get this?