BY PRO TAN

Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Best word to describe this lotion: OUCH. I have to insist that you READ THE DIRECTIONS and follow them. This is a tingler. If you have sensitive skin, don't use it. I also suggest having a base tan before using. You will feel a warm sensation after putting this lotion on and of you haven't established a base tan it will be uncomfortable. Also, your skin will be red for hours after. It does leave you darker than tanning alone will after your skin cools down. I notice that it leaves me a bit streaky so if you're using it be sure to apply it carefully and consistently and be sure to exfoliate your skin afterwards.

Overall not a bad tanning lotion, but I won't be dishing out money for a second bottle. rating is my opinion alone and given because;
-I deducted 1 1/2 stars for the amount of redness and time it takes to calm the skin.
-Another star was deducted for the streakiness and having to work to maintain it.
-1/2 star deduction because I do not like the smell of the lotion at all.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
Another really great bronzer. I really enjoyed the sweet scent that it held. I will repurchase this again. It was super affordable and exceeded my expectations!! Very effective as well.
Becca F.
Becca F.
Very good tanning lotion for the Sunbed once you have a base colour up I bought it off eBay it Definatly met my expectations it's so affective it's very tingly though if your not used to it I'm 100% satisfied