BY PRO SUPPS

DR JEKYLL(tm) LARGELY APPEARS AS MORAL AND DECENT, ENGAGING IN CHARITY WORK AND ENJOYING A REPUTATION AS A COURTEOUS AND GENIAL MAN, HE IN FACT NEVER FULLY EMBODIES VIRTUE IN THE WAY THAT MR HYDE(tm) EMBODIES EVIL. - AUTHOR UNKNOWN FROM THE TRAINING JOURNAL OF IFBB PRO ART ATWOOD COMES DR JEKYLL(tm): A POWERFUL, BUT DMAA-FREE FORMULA THAT ANSWERS THE CALL FOR A TRUE ANABOLIC PRE-WORKOUT POWDER. UNLIKE ITS EVIL SPLIT-PERSONALITY MR HYDE(tm), DR JEKYLL(tm) SUPPLIES INTENSE ENERGY WITHOUT THE CONTROVERSY. DR JEKYLL(tm) COMBINES THE EFFECTS OF A SENSORY-FOCUSED AND VEIN-POPPING PUMP FORMULA WITH ADDED ANABOLIC COMPOUNDS L-LEUCINE, L-NORVALINE, CREATINE HYDROCHLORIDE. + INFUSED WITH PIKATROPIN FOR PIN-POINT FOCUS AND DETERMINATION DURING EXERCISE + EFFICACIOUS DOSE OF CREATINE HYDROCHLORIDE IN EVERY SERVING + L-LEUCINE AND HMB FOR RECOVERY AND ANABOLIC MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT + AGMATINE SULFATE FOR MUSCLE-SWELLING PUMPS AND NUTRIENT TRANSPORT + see more...

Hailey L.
Delicious flavor and mixes very well. I have purchased this product many times. I buy it in store at vitamin shoppe or online at bodybuilding.com. I think it works better than most products. I am satisfied.
Lilli C.
Winnpeg, mb
It does its job very very well, personally, too well. I find the feeling overwhelming sometimes and I am not a caffeine sensitive person. I would advise only larger individuals to use a full scoop as I am a petite athlete, who regularly uses pre workout and drinks a fair bit of coffee and I found it excessive.
Rory S.
Kitchener, ON
You don't believe in #BeastMode? Try this, and you will be consumed with rage beyond compare.
You will be focussed and energized, for a solid, pump busting workout. Reach all new highs, without the sugary crash of some of those other "pre-workouts". I haven't crashed yet, just be sure to only use ONE SCOOP!