Pro Supps Mr. Hyde

by Pro Supps

From Manufacturer's Label: Formulated to be the most extreme and effective pre-workout supplement on the market, Mr. Hyde is loaded with leucine and proprietary stimulant blends* Included is the novel pump agent, agmatine sulfate, that will shatter weight-training plateaus* Potent combination of high-powered thermogenic compounds* L-Citrulline and Leucine Creatine Nitrate in every serving Three Stage energy blend*Mr. Hyde supports enhanced endurance, maximum performance, focus, muscular strength, and power.30 servings per container. Fruit Punch. Manufactured by: Pro Supps

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pro Supps Mr. Hyde!
How would you rate this product?
Tucson, AZ
This preworkout is amazing I have a really high tolerance for anything as far as supplements and medications goes. This preworkout is NOT for the faint of heart believe me when I say this if you're used to taking something so low as C4 this one scoop of this one is equivalent to the whole bottle of C4 at once I'm not kidding. My husband can hardly handle one scoop and I'm taking 2. It's intense ! It seriously keeps me going it's like someone injects you with PURE adrenaline. This preworkout is no F' joke.
Englewood, CO
Pro Supps Mr. Hyde uploaded by Christine L.
This pre-workout is my favorite that I have tried. It definitely gives me the boost I need at the exact times I need it. Yes it makes me feel tingly but I have learned to love the tingle. I use it before boxing and kickboxing classes. I haven't tried lifting on it yet
Fort myers , FL
Got some samples to try first and I am so glad I got to try because some products are not that good but this is actually really good. It gave me great energy for my time in the gym and no crash after.
Great product I would highly recommend to any of my friends or family. It gives me the energy and focus I need to go about my workout and leaves me feeling really great afterwards. The flavor is also really good with no bitter taste.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Pro Supps Mr. Hyde uploaded by Teresa G.
So i got to try some samples of these! And boy sre they good! No over bearing flavor just the righg amount of sugar loved it!!
My number 1 favorite pre workout hands down. Gives you insane energy with a beastly pump to get the job done.