Pro Shine Enhancer Brush

by wet brush

Natural boar bristles distribute natural oils leaving hair shiny and smooth. Exclusive, ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles with ease. Minimizes pain and protects against split ends and breakage. Works well with dry shampoo to evenly distribute.

Is this any different than the regular wet brushes ?
Has anyone with curly hair tried it? Pro Shine Enhancer Brush
Start your review of Pro Shine Enhancer Brush!
Katrina  S.
Brazil, IN
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Katrina  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried many brushes - cheap and expensive but this one is by far my favorite ever. My daughter and I both have hair that can get very tangled. My hair in particular is thick and there is a lot of it. I’ve never in my life had a brush run through my hair as smoothly as this one does! There’s no painful pulling or tugging. Hair wet or dry, this brush just glides right through leaving it smooth and tangle free.
Dallas H.
Lenexa, KS
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Dallas H.
I’ve been using Wet Brushes since I was in highschool! I have like 20 of them! They are amazing and good on your hair!!
Christy F.
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Christy F.
I recently switched brushes because it was time for a new one and I wanted to give this one a try. I must say, this was a nice pick! The bristles aren’t too stiff or hard and feel nice on my scalp. It detangles my hair so easily without pulling, tugging, or ripping my hair out. It glides through my hair leaving it soft and and shiny! I didn’t realize how much damage my old hair brush was doing to my hair until I switched to this one and saw so much improvement in my hair. I also love the color! Pro Shine Enhancer Brush
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
We have three of these brushes and love them. We've had them for three years, and they have held up quite well. They are good to use on damp hair, and they glide right through with no problems. The are really made for dry hair, as they reduce static while encouraging a beautiful shine. My son and husband use them on their short hair, and my daughter uses them on her long hair. I used to use on my long hair, until I cut 16 inches off, and now I use on my medium length hair. (I could not locate the little tool we use to clean them in the products list, so I couldn't review that. But, y'all need to get one! It works perfectly to remove hair and junk from brushes. I've attached a photo of what that looks like)
Jessica R.
Killeen, Tx
Love this brush for everyday detangling before styling my hair for bed. it detangles with the help of a detangler as i have really long hair this makes it more manageable. Very shine enhancing on wet or dry hair, easy on the scalp as it helps keep pulling at bay.
Sarah R.
Reston, VA
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Sarah R.
I was introduced to this brand of brushes a couple years ago. I just broke my first Wet brush and happened upon an amazing sale at Kohl's. I bought this Pro Shine brush for $3.99 (come on you can't beat that price!) and I am loving it so far. I use this brush when I am drying my hair and it really leaves my hair nice and smooth. I also have another Wet brush in the shower for detangling before I shampoo. All together get yourself one of these brushes, you will not regret it.
Beth M.
New Cumberlnd, WV
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Beth M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the BEST brush for my daughter. It detangles and smooths instantly. Her hair tangles so easily, and this brush makes her hair much more manageable.
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Pro Shine Enhancer Brush uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Walmart
He comprado este cepillo ya que ami hija se le enreda bastante su cabello y lo tiene largo además que en cada cepillada es una batalladora porque hasta se le rompe el cabello y con este he notado que ya no es tanto que se le rompe pero siento que no desenreda muy bien tendré que comprar uno más d esta marca que trae las Cerdas más delgadas y separadas Pro Shine Enhancer Brush
Kaitlyn S.
pittsburgh , PA
i have fallen in love with this brush. it takes any oil from my scalp and pulls it through my ends to give me a sleek look.
Marissa E.
Florence, OR
this is my favorite and only hair brush that'll use it works so amazing for my hair I have really curly frizzy hair and I just love the wet brush it works amazing I love how I add shine to my hair they are a little bit more expensive compared to other hair brushes but I think it's 100% worth it they last their great quality and they honestly are so good for your hair that it doesn't do you split ends when you're brushing it wet like other hair brushes do and I hundred percent recommend this product to anyone looking for a frizz controlling brush!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Real P.
Medley, FL
il y a un an
Raquel P. il y a un an
I have one of those if you have thick hair it’s not gonna work that well for you. I gave mine to my daughter works okay for her. The first time I used it thought it was pretty good. But after it got wet the bristles lost some of it’s firmness.