Pro Series Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color 4V Midnight Amethyst 1 Kit uploaded by 🎼🎶Amanda F.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #42 in Haircare Sets

Bold, beautiful, vibrant Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Midnight Amethyst permanent hair color delivers your most fashion-forward look. Created with salon color expertise, Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe permanent hair color lets you achieve our long-lasting, ultra-vibrant color outside of the salon. With a specially calibrated formula, each shade features a perfect blend of high-impact pigments giving you rich, permanent color that lasts up to 8 weeks. From vivid violets to stunning coppers, achieve the lustrous on-trend tresses you want. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
I freaking love this product it's truly awesome my color comes out beautiful my hair is soft and manageable and I highly recommend their purple color dye. the purple is a beautiful color good highlights strong Rich color that lasts. It's reasonably priced and again I had to recommend
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Not sure if I can blame this hair color or my hair, but the color NEVER turns out like this! I buy a violet red and I get.... Red everytime. I have tried numerous times with this brand thinking maybe this time it'll work... Nope no V to go with the R. Other brands work so much better in my hair!
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, Fl
I love my hair this purple color because it is dark and isn’t too showy. You don’t have to lighten your hair to use it it can be put on over dark hair. It stays for a long time in your hair and it doesn’t just wash out it fades to a red color.
Emily M.
Buffalo
I like this hair color but I feel like it could be more long lasting. The color washes out for about a week before the water runs completely clear. Its easy to apply but beware, it does get everywhere but what dark colored dye doesn’t.
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Love love love this hair color! I would recommend to anyone going for this look l! It’s exactley the color on the picture if you have light brown hair. When the sun hits it it’s even more awesome of a color
Elena D.
I love the plum colors and the red colors. They look amazing in my hair and Vidal Sassoon has so many colors that you can choose from. It’s amazing! I HIGHLY recommend to first time users! It will leave you proud to strut your stuff!
Amanda A.
Monroe , NC
I like this color, but it left my hair a little too dark for my liking. Even though I left it on for the recommended time. I may use this brand again but I would not use this color. I wasn't disappointed but just wasn't my favorite.
Samantha O.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love this color! I normally keep my hair red all year round but change the depth of the red depemding.omg the season. This color is perfect for fall and winter and I love the purple hue to it!
Nina R.
Hogansburg, NY
lovedddddd this hair color!!! i have dark dark brown hair down to my waist so i had to use 2 boxes, i shouldve used 3 but the color still stayed true to the box color
Taylor L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I used this dye a few months ago & it turned out even better than expected. The product didn't seem to damage my hair in any way &I left it a lot softer than before!