BY VIDAL SASSOON

Bold, beautiful, vibrant Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Rebellious Ruby permanent hair color delivers your most fashion-forward look. Created with salon color expertise, Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe permanent hair color lets you achieve our long-lasting ultra- vibrant color – outside of the salon. With a specially calibrated formula, each shade features a perfect blend of high-impact pigments, giving you rich, permanent color that lasts up to 8 weeks. From vivid violets to stunning coppers, achieve the lustrous on-trend tresses you want. see more...

Lily L.
My hair is very difficult to dye. My natural hair color is black. This product has a very good shade range. The color came out as expected. However, my hair is black so it didn't show much color. But this product compared to others, is a product that does its job quite good.
Jennifer D.
Stanford , KY
This one is meeeah okayish... I have naturally dark hair and I know that colors won’t come out half as bright as they show in the box but I used this and your really couldn’t see any difference AT ALL!! Like seriously!
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Nice color red. The dying process wasn't a hassle. The price was affordable. It did not want to stay on my hair for more than 2 weeks. My hair is really thick and damaged so it's harder for cheaper hair color to adhere it seems. Overall I did like the result, just wish it lasted longer.
Angelica B.
Cleveland, OH
Absolutely love the Vidal Sassoon hair dye! It's actually my favorite. It lasts the longest and it leaves my hair nice and vibrant no matter what. I've used this exact color so many times and I get complimented for it eveytime. I would recommend this product to everyone! 😊
Micaela N.
Borden, IN
This is the the collar I use when I'm in a pinch and not ready to fork out 65 dollars to dye my hair. I love it. I can just do my roots or my entire head with one box. It is prone to staining skin as are all hair dyes. But this is my first choice

Tiffany G.
My sister loves Vidal Sassoon Rebellious Red. I've used it in her hair once before and she fell in love with it. It did color effectively. It's better than Garnier, actually. I'm 99% satisfied with this product. There is always room for improvement (smell, for example)
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
I color my hair several times a year. I tend to use this brand often. I love the pay off it has for the red tint i like. The only issue i have found is with any brand so far. Red does fade a bit.. But for the price.. The ease of the product and the color. It is one of my favorites
Michelle F.
Lynchburg, Va
Used this as touch up, to enhance the already "Red", that I had already. However after the application and processing of the color...the once vibrant red...now looked "orangish" hue! Needless to say lesson learned and stick to what I know and love
Alexis A.
My niece had great results using this product so I decided to give it a try and it was a disaster!! My niece had virgin hair so I guess that's why it worked for her
colleen b.
Glassboro
This red hair dye is worth every penny! The color hold into your hair and you dont have to worry about that 3rd day wash out all of us red heads hate! Very easy to use and i would say mess free because what red hair dye is! i would be lying if i said i was disappointed in this product!