Pro Series Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair 3RV Magnetic Mahogany, 1 Kit uploaded by Keri A.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Bold, beautiful, vibrant Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Magnetic Mahogany permanent hair color delivers your most fashion-forward look. Created with salon color expertise, Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe permanent hair color lets you achieve our long-lasting ultra- vibrant color – outside of the salon. With a specially calibrated formula, each shade features a perfect blend of high-impact pigments, giving you rich, permanent color that lasts up to 8 weeks. From vivid violets to stunning coppers, achieve the lustrous on-trend tresses you want. see more...

Brittney W.
I hated this product. My hair looked like a tomato or fire truck when it was done. Extremely mis-colored and bright. On top of that it left my hair (which is very healthy) feeling excessively dry, brittle, and damaged. I could not personally recommend this product to anyone.
Pretty color..For about a week or so. Fades really really fast. For paying $10 a box, It was very unsatisfying but I liked the color so I was doing it twice a month for about a year until I found Schwarzkopf.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This is one of the best box color you could buy. They have beautiful, vibrant colors. I love this red color. It is my go to when I can't go to Sallys or a beauty supply. It lasts longer than regular box dye. I would absolutely buy this again. It is affordable so you can have beautiful looking hair without breaking the bank
Vanny V.
Elgin, IL
I loved the color it was the exact one I wanted. I was so happy with the results leaving the salon unfortunately it did not last after about a week it had started to fade
Jenna K.
Fredonia, NY
This dye lasts for a very long time, I always have an issue of the color fading quickly. It came out exactly as expected and I would absolutely use it again in the winter months. The steps/process it very understandable and easy! It doesn't leave build up, and doesn't stain your scalp!
Monique D.
Flint
I didn’t use this on me, but I helped dye me sisters hair and the results turned out great. The color was the same as on the box. We didn’t have to bleach the hair or anything. It didn’t take to long to mix like other products. I would recommend this to any and everybody!!!!!
Angaela. ❄.
Basing it on my hair type, the color did not stick. The odor from the mix was so strong i had to go out of the bathroon a couple of times. But the conditioner with it isnt like tbe rest, it leaves your hair soft so thats a plus. Im going to get another one! I recommend this
Ashley S.
Long Beach, CA
Loved the color that This gave me. The dye worked in a little over 20 min. I would have given this 5 stars but it bled way too much for way too long. I know colors bleed but this was a bit excessive.
Ashley W.
Danvers, MA
First time using this product. Kind of left my hair dry after use which I did not like. However it was really good for medium gray coverage the color definitely will last you 6 weeks if not more if you don’t wash everyday.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
This Vidal Sasson hair color has a very long lasting vibrant color to it. It last a very long time without fading. It reasonably priced. Can be found just about anywhere. It a great hair color option.