Pro-Sense Shampoo, Shed Control, Apricot - 20 fl oz uploaded by Simone B.

BY PRO-SENSE

Rachel W.
The scent of this item does not last very long. It seems to help with the shedding for a little while, but I ultimately end up still sweeping large piles of fur off the floor each week. I don't know if I'm not using it enough or if it isn't strong enough. I have a pet allergy (I know it's crazy that I have a long haired dog in the house if I'm allergic) and I can tell I don't sneeze around him as much after his bath so, it works, just not for very long.
Nicole M.
Moline, IL
Amazing! Works great for a stinky dog. Definitely a Budget saver! One of few brands we buy from!
luis m.
Moline, IL
This shed control shampoo works really good for big dogs . is cheap and easy to apply.
Sierra G.
Advance, IN
Pet Lover Expert
This shampoo smells and works great. It's not expensive at all either. It met my expectations. I bought it at Walmart as a last resort since my dog is messy! I would recommend to other dog owners.
Alicia S.
Though this pet shampoo (used on my dogs) washed their during nicely, they still had an odor that the shampoo couldn't get rid of. It did seem to help a little with shedding.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I own a long haired husky who is always playing in the dirt. I was hoping this would be able to make him smell better and help get his shedding to a more managable state. well this lathers up just fine but the smell doesn't last at all and it's not that strong of a scent either. I also didn't notice much as far as the shed control either but it got him clean at least.