Pro-Sense Oatmeal Shampoo Long Lasting French Vanilla uploaded by Monique R.Pro-Sense Oatmeal Shampoo Long Lasting French Vanilla uploaded by Bailey H.

BY PRO-SENSE

Oatmeal Shampoo With Odor Eliminating Complex Long Lasting French Vanilla Fragrance Leaves Your Pet Clean & Smelling Fresh Pro-Sense&Trade; Oatmeal Shampoo Contains Natural Oatmeal And Works To Soothe And Relieve Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin. Also, Its Unique Odor Eliminating Complex Helps Destroy Pet Odors On Contact, Leaving Your Pet Clean And Smelling Fresh. Made In Usa see more...

Courtney H.
Flint, MI
Great product and a good price. Is amazing for dry skin! Also the smell is great and lasts after bath. Can purchase at most pet stores and I also seen it at Walmart!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love love love this dog shampoo! It helps with my dogs dry flaky skin! Smells great and leaves a lasting scent! I recommend using every other day for best results.
Melissa B.
Jackson, OH
We use this dog shampoo for our poodle. She has sensitive skin and it dries out easily if she is washed with regular shampoo or regular dog shampoo. This one also smells really good.
Ashley B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this on my dog because he has sensitive skin and I was very satisfied with this shampoo. Not only was it good on his skin but it made him smell good too.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
This is the absolute best. My dog loves this it's her favorite shampoo and mine too. I tell her she's so purty and it's like she really knows lol
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
This product works ok but I have to use quite a bit to get a good lather on my dog but I didn't have the same issue with the other scents
Sarah L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for dogs with dry skin. It smells great and it helps to reduce dandruff. The scent lasts long after the bath.
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells good and natural. Makes my dog look nice and clean as well. I recommend this product for pet owners.
Madison B.
The scent of this shampoo is so sweet and seems really healthy :) I love how this smells! Good price

back
Pro-Sense Oatmeal Shampoo Long Lasting French Vanilla
Pro-sense