Pro-Sense Oatmeal Shampoo Long Lasting French Vanilla uploaded by Monique R.Pro-Sense Oatmeal Shampoo Long Lasting French Vanilla uploaded by Bailey H.

BY PRO-SENSE

Oatmeal Shampoo With Odor Eliminating Complex Long Lasting French Vanilla Fragrance Leaves Your Pet Clean & Smelling Fresh Pro-Sense&Trade; Oatmeal Shampoo Contains Natural Oatmeal And Works To Soothe And Relieve Dry, Itchy, Irritated Skin. Also, Its Unique Odor Eliminating Complex Helps Destroy Pet Odors On Contact, Leaving Your Pet Clean And Smelling Fresh. Made In Usa see more...

Becky S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ive used and trusted this conditioning shampoo on my pups as well as others for years. It has a slightly gourmand scent that does last after rinsing and drying and it is very gentle on their skin...even a lot of dogs with sensitive skin can use it- perhaps it's the oatmeal content.
J v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a very cheap shampoo for our fur babies with sensitive skin. I can definitely use this shampoo and not have a problem. It smells nice, it lathers nice and I have absolutely no complaints about this item
Brooke B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My male dog has allergies and his skin gets irritated often, so we try to keep oatmeal shampoo in the house. I like the scent of this one, the price isn't bad, and it helps to soothe some of his irritation. I don't like how thin/watery the shampoo is, I feel like I use more than I should have to. It goes kind of fast. The scent doesn't last longer than a couple days, but that's normal for him. It does leave his coat pretty soft.
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
I actually love this I hate the smell of wet dog and this has been one of the only dog shampoos that have left my dog smelling great. It even leaves her black fur all clean and shiny.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
I have a pit bull with terrible skin allergies. This shampoo helps with her itching. I bought it at Walmart for a couple of dollars and it works just fine. She still itches, but not as much. I would recommend.
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We swear by this dog shampoo! For our smelly little bulldog, she needs something that will get the job done. This makes our puppy smell great & gets rid of all her odors. Definitely recommend this for other dog owners!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I have purchased this from Walmart hoping it would gently clean my dog with little to no irritation. The smell was mild and nice, but I didn't like how watery the soap was. I wound up using a lot of it so the bottle didn't last long.
Helen R.
Oak Grove
Last night Miss Sadie Mae Russell has full face run in with a skunk. All I had was her normal shampoo, Pro-Sense Odor Eliminating Shampoo. She actually jumped into the bathtub and I scrubbed her down. It got rid of all the awful smell. But sure in this type of situation the clean the dogs face good. Now if I can just get the stench out of my home.
Kamryn C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This product definitely does what it says!After shampooing my golden retriever with this shampoo he felt completely different!His coat was very soft and shiny and he smelled wonderful.I would definitely recommend this product to any dog owners.
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have purchased this for my dog and it left her hair so nice and soft and smelling really good! It was purchased at PetSmart for a decent price and I would purchase it all over again!