PRO Precision Clean Oral-B Pro 500 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun

BY ORAL-B #63 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Pro 500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush provides a clinically superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The Pro 500 toothbrush head removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush. see more...

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
My mom gave this to me as gift and I LOVE IT! I’ve always wanted an electric toothbrush to get the nitty gritty in between my teeth! I let it charge a couple hours and it’s good to go!!! works beautifully !!
Britni R.
I purchased this product because I feel after 30 it's a normal thing to get a toothbrush that plugs in the wall! LOL I actually really like this product and I wanted to take better care of my teeth. They feel cleaner. It was an easy out of the box set up. I will continue to use this product and will order another one for my husband since I like it so much. My only complaint is that it might be a tad powerful but I've never used a electric toothbrush so it might just take time to get used to. I do not regret purchasing this and I feel like this should be in everyone's bathroom.
chic c.
El Paso, TX
I love electric toothbrushes, when my husband first introduced me it was such a difference going from a manual 18+ years to electronic. But I have stuck to it and I feel a difference in my teeth cleaning routine, we always have stuck to oral B because it never fails us. We tried using a different brand once and did not like so we keep coming back. I would recommend.
Keisha C.
Inez, KY
It does the job. It's not fancy and has a bunch of different settings but it makes my teeth feel and look clean and keeps them white. Couldn't go back to a manual toothbrush without my teeth feeling dirty! Would recommend this tooth brush! You can't beat it for the price!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
I've never had an electronic toothbrush growing up because my parents would say it was too much money. So as an adult that was also my mentality, my husband bought us a pair of these and let me say, it was the coolest thing ever. Now I don't see myself going back
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
my husband got me this toothbrush for Christmas & I love it! at first is was skeptical because I haven't liked the electric toothbrushes in the past. but I was pleasantly surprised with this one! I will definitely continue to use!
Miranda H.
Midvale, UT
I'm a person who loves clean teeth and this does the job for me. I love how it can reach the tight spaces unlike a standard toothbrush. I think this brand is great compared to other ones currently on the market.
Alyssa P.
Smithtown, NY
Kept me going for 17 years of my life me and my family used the same toothbrush but all used different heads! Would def say it was a fam favorite but I have grown out of this toothbrush now !
Amy K.
Gets my teeth really clean! Blue strip lets you know when the brush needs to be replaced. It also has a 30 second timer on it to let you know when you need to move to another section of your teeth!
Blossom S.
Tulsa, OK
Love this toothbrush only con is that after you brush some water will pool at the bottom is you don't shake excess off
somia l.
is it has a charger or what?