PRO Precision Clean Oral-B Pro 500 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun

BY ORAL-B #4 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Pro 500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush provides a clinically superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The Pro 500 toothbrush head removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
Best investment I've made! My teeth feel so much cleaner! This is the first one I've bought and is well worth the extra cash over buying a regular toothbrush! It does come with charger that the brush sits on top of. Super fast charging and stays charged for 2 weeks (based on using 1-2 times a day).
Sophia T.
Definitely worth the price for the amount of clean you get with this brush. I will never go back to a manual toothbrush after using this. It gets all in the cracks and crevices. There is no comparison Oral B is the best!
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
Purchased this from my dental office and absolutely love it! I only use regular toothbrushes when I am away from home, though I had gotten a travel case for this brush I don’t want to risk leaving it behind.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
My mom gave this to me as gift and I LOVE IT! I’ve always wanted an electric toothbrush to get the nitty gritty in between my teeth! I let it charge a couple hours and it’s good to go!!! works beautifully !!
Sarah H.
Boyne City, MI
Love it so much. Cleans the teeth very well. There is a way to make the toothbrush turn off automatically but I’m not sure how that works. I can’t go back to a normal tooth brush anymore after using this!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love this electric tooth brush! My first ever. It really does a great job! gets into all crevices and makes sure everything is OUT! Got this as a gift so not sure of the value! Makes a great gift too.
Cierra D.
Sun River Ter, IL
I love this toothbrush. I will never go back to manual brushing. My teeth feel cleaner and I save money by only having to replace the toothbrush heads instead of buying a new electric toothbrush every 2 months.
Candice C.
Lafayette, IN
His is my first ever electric tooth brush. Wasn’t sure how I would feel about it but after my first use I was hooked. Don’t think I could go back to a regular brush.
Maddie V.
Saint Paul, MN
My teeth feel incredibly clean after using this toothbrush, however the brush itself can be messy to use. Where the brush head attaches to the brush seems to hold water and drip, even if I wipe it off after using it. Overall still a great toothbrush
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Love this toothbrush. There are replaceable heads and it stays charged for a long time which is great. I often do not take my charger with me when I travel and have never needed it. Glad I purchased a travel case.
somia l.
is it has a charger or what?