BY PRO PLAN

Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD) is a commoncondition seen in cats. FLUTD is a group of diseases that canaffect the urinary bladder or the urethra. Purina Pro PlanVeterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formulas arescientifically formulated to meet the special dietary needs ofadult cats that are predisposed to lower urinary tractconditions, as well as provide the complete and balancednutrition they need to thrive every day. UR Urinary St/Ox can be used inthe nutritional management of adultcats with the following conditions:• Lower urinary tract disease• Sterile struvite stones• History of calcium oxalate stones• Idiopathic cystitis Our commitment to you and your petPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets is committed to helpingyou and your veterinarian make a true difference in yourpet’s life. Our diets are backed by extensive testing andscientifically formulated to help nutritionally manage dogsand cats with certain medical conditions.The science behind our therapeutic diets represents acollaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchersand veterinarians, resulting in proven nutritionalbreakthroughs and great-tasting formulas produced withhigh safety standards.Ask your veterinarian about UR Urinary St/Ox today. For your pet’s health, please see your veterinarian regularly.

Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product, it’s affordable, the kitties love IT it’s better than any other product that they have tried thus far and we use it every single day for all the different types of cats. Would 10000% Buy again.
Jonina S.
Our 3 yr. orange tabby loves this. We tried the other well known and vet preferred brands and our cat would not eat it. We were very concerned since he has to be on a special diet. Since switching to this brand, he is eager to eat. It's lighter in color than the other brand and smells a lot more appetizing too.
linda s.
West covina , CA
My cat love it , I have 3 🐈 and gaing good wieght
I'm sure they love it , as soon as they see it they run to me, i would recommend this for your cat
My cat is very healthy
Claire H.
Skandia
It was a bit expensive for the quality of the food. My cat didn't seem to enjoy it very much and I was disappointed I had spent more money for a product my cat disliked.
Brittany B.
Roseville
Love this product, my cats seriously enjoy this particular kind of cat food and brand
I have a tabby cat and a tabby/maincoon cat
& this knocks alternatives out of the park
I definitely would buy this again
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
For my cat Maggie she's an older cat she's about 7 years old so my vet recommended Purina vet diet because she's a chubby cat and my wife buys it and she loves it she hears a can of she comes running
Maria L.
My 2-year-old cat had a urinary tract blockage a little while ago, so my vet prescribed this food for him. It's been literally a lifesaver and he hasn't had any issues urinating since. He loved the taste immediately. I would definitely recommend it aside from the price tag--at $30 for a small bag it's expensive. Obviously it's less expensive than another 3-night stay at the vet though.
Gianna A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves this food once our pet Dr recommend it to is for his urinary infection! This really met our expectations and helped our cat out a lot! We have calico cat but I so recommend this product to any pet owners that have a cat with urinary problems!
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Perfect! We got this food after our two kitties stopped eating the other urinary tract special food that we were feeding them. We were skeptical at first because they seemed to like certain foods for a few weeks and then all of a sudden stop eating it. We have now gone through two full cases of this (knock on wood) and they still love it! We even feed it to our female when our male is really the one who needs it and she loves it!
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
Well seeing as this food saved my 2 year cats life I'm gonna give it 5 stars. He had both an infection and urine crystals. After surgery to remove them he got out on this cat food. No problems since!