BY PRO PLAN

Urinary conditions are common in dogs. Two of the most common are urinary tract infections and urinary stones. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Canine Dry and Wet Formulas are formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone recurrence in dogs. If your dog has a urinary tract infection, your veterinarian will also prescribe an antibiotic for your pet.

Victoria M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used Putin’s dog food for about the first year of my dogs life. Not impressed by it. It made my dog super itchy and his poop was yellow. He did not seem very healthy. Although it is reasonably priced it wasn’t worth making my dog sick over.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes it but I feel like I could choose a brand with better ingredients. I’m scared to switch brands in case my dog doesn’t like the new brand... it’s not pricey and available at any grocery store which is easy.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product made all the difference in the world for our dog with bladder stones and recurrent infections. Since switching food she seems much more comfortable, no more utis or straining to urinate. And no more accidents! It is expensive and is available only by prescription but it is so much less expensive than monthly vet visits for urinalysis Tract problems.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH
My dog seems to love this. This is the only pet food I actually trust feeding to my dog. I lay the bowl out and two second later my dog has already ate it. I have a large boxer and he loves this food.
Pea R.
I used this twice for my oldest when he got sick the vet recommend it and my dog got better he was peeing blood fortunately it was a quick fix the vet did recommend he keep eating this but it's a little on the expensive side specially if you have a 100 lb dog that can eat 4 cups a day.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
It’s such a great formula with tons of natural ingredients. My dog enjoys it very much so. Nothing but good things about this one, definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to other pet owners.
Rashaunda J.
Youngstown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dogs eats this and she loves it I buy a 40lb bag and it last almost 4 weeks, and it saves me money because it’s affordable and it’s at a store that has a great location
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a super sensitive stomach so my vet recommend to us purina pro plan. It is the only dry dog food that he will eat that doesn’t upset his tummy.
Chrystal B.
Radcliff, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
really has helped my dog, she was having lots of utis and they have stopped since being on this food, couldn't be happier except that could be cheaper!
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Love how big this one, and my cat love this one, he is more energetic, and make him bigger and strong,. This is my go to dry food for my beautiful cat.