BY PRO PLAN

Your veterinarian has recommended a special diet for your dog. What makes this food special? Purina scientists and veterinarians work continually to understand how nutrition can positively affect the health of pets with special conditions. Through proper dietary management, the goal is to help your pet lead an active, healthy life. NF Kidney Function® Canine Formula offers dietary benefits that provide optimal nutrition while meeting your adult dog's special needs: Low protein; Low phosphorus; Low sodium; Added B-complex vitamins. Do I feed NF Kidney Function Formula like regular dog food? Your veterinarian may direct you to feed NF Kidney Function Formula long-term, or short-term. Follow the specific feeding guidelines very carefully to help your dog receive maximum benefit from this formula. Do not stop feeding the diet earlier than directed without talking to your veterinarian. Will my dog find the food flavorful & appealing? Our flavor specialists have created a food that's highly palatable. Your dog will never feel deprived of great taste. Purina Veterinary Diets® are authorized for prescription and sale only by veterinarians.

Staci C.
My 14 year old Lhasa Apso was just recently diagnosed with kidney disease. It was suggested we switch him to this food. Since we began this he has had less accidents in the house and has requested to go out much less frequently. He also seems to be more "regular".
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful food for dogs with kidney issues. Most dogs seem to enjoy the taste as well.
Danielle P.
Summit, Il
Love this brand, gave it to my dogs for years. I highly recommend. Only reason I switched was for health reasons and I could not find a vegetarian one.