BY PRO PLAN

Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NeuroCare is enhanced with a unique blend of nutrients (arginine, EPA + DHA, antioxidants and B vitamins) and medium chain triglyceride vegetable oil to help support cognitive health. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.

ana p.
san antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 75 pound pit bull eats this. I️ have loyalty to purina since it’s what i️ used to feed my 13 year old golden retriever. I️ literally fed him purina all his life! Great source of fiber and my pit bull is amazing and huge
Brie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog is almost 14 years old and I use this brand of food for her. She really enjoys it and I'm able to mix it with other things in order to accommodate her needs.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and loves this. I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Stacey P.
My dog just started eating this and normally prefers his soft food, but he devoured this stuff!! I am just hoping
he keeps interest. It's good for him to chew a hard food.
Barbara H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good quality dog food to keep their bellies happy and a pet owners pocket happy. Good for everyone, my dog loves it
Angela F.
West Chester, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Reccomendfor dog owners. I love this brand for my big baby and she seems to love it just as much
Melia R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Proplan is the best brand In purina for your dog this has dha in it which is good for cognition
Gladis T.
This is a great product and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone to buy and use.
Gladis T.
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best food on the market for my dog! She loves it and It’s very reasonably priced!