BY PRO PLAN

What makes this food special?Purina scientists and veterinarians work continually to understand how nutrition can positively affect the health of pets with special conditions. Through proper dietary management, our goal is to help your pet lead an active, healthy life. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals feline formula offers optimal nutrition and excellent palatability while meeting your adult cat's or growing kitten's special needs.

Erika S.
Adult dogs and growing puppies with GI issues may benefit from Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Canine Formula’s high digestibility, moderate fat, added zinc, low fiber and more. It offers dietary benefits that provide optimal nutrition while meeting your adult dog's or growing puppy's special needs.
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Would definitely recommend these to other pet owners, as this product was the perfect for my cat. It helped regulate his diet while keeping him full and happy. As far as I can tell, the cat prefers this brand to any others
Courtney ♡.
Okeene
My kitties love their cat food and so do I! You and your cat(s) will too! It surpassed my cats expectations! It’s affordable and worth the value! No cons, only pros! I love the smell and aftertaste! Definitely gonna restock yes! Would totally recommend this product
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat was pretty sick from another brand. She is older and has a sensitive stomach. Not only has she put weight back on but her constant vomiting of her food stopped when I switched to this brand per recommendation of our vet
Brandi H.
Jacksonville, FL
Works well for my forever puking cats! She does well on it and it cost less than a lot of other brands we’ve tried (that didn’t work as well) for her tummy troubles!
Penny H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great food. If you have a cat like I do that has GI issues like pancreatitis. This is food your vet might recommend. It's higher in protein and lower in carbs. My cat loves it.
Kyndal A.
Columbus, GA
My cat had a very sensitive stomach when it comes to certain brands and the difference of wet or dry cat food. She does better of dry food than wet and I have noticed that this particular brand seems to settle her stomach better than any others. I buy this regularly!
Carlee D.
East Alton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t have a cat nor did I say I had a cat and they told me to review cat food. Ok so I don’t really know but just don’t be cheap and just go buy it for your cat to see if your cat likes it. It’s probably only $1
Carmen P.
Waco
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This kitty food is another of my cats favorites foods. Since he has such a sensitive tummy, I'm careful of what I feed him, but this one seems to agree with him. It is not highly priced and widely available at most stores.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my cat when she is having a bad week and just needs a little pick me up. She really seem to enjoy it and always seems happier after I feed it to her.