BY PRO PLAN

Serve your pet with the dietary relief of Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Low Fat EN Gastroenteric Dry Dog Food. Commonly used for pets who suffer from gastrointestinal issues, this special formula is low in fat, which is ideal for dogs who have difficulty digesting fat. Additionally, it’s enhanced with prebiotic fibers, which helps support digestive health and can actually help reduce the risk of diarrhea. And with a great taste and high-digestibility for nutrient absorption, it’s an all-around great choice for dogs with certain dietary needs.

Teresa K.
Manasquan, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food for my dog and he loves it! He has a very sensitive stomach so this is perfect for him and keeps him nice and lean because it’s low fat. He eats 2 cups a day and is perfectly happy with it!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my English bulldog! He loves it! His favorite part is the meaty bits in it! A little to pricey for not being 100% grain free but still he loves it!
Belen R.
I gave this canned food to my dog. She is a very picky eater and she absolutely loved this food! I will occasionally mix this up in her dry food and she will gobble it up! Absolutely suggest this product if your dog is a picky eater!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is great for little puppies great quality and value it has lots of good stuff vitamins and great nutrition puppies enjoy it it's a great product I would definitely recommend it for a healthy puppy
Whitney A.
Oro Valley, AZ
Although this was a fine food and my dog did eat it we did not really see any of the effects that were made in the claims still a good food maybe not quite worth the price tag
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried these once and my dog was not a big fan. They aren't a bad brand or anything like that just a less expensive brand so the quailty is just okay
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've heard this was a good line. I haven't tried it with my dogs but would if I had the opportunity. Giving four stars since I haven't tried it.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this sometimes for health reason or when our vet reccomed them to eat for awhile tho it expensive it worth it.
Ianina R.
Tampa, FL
My dog has problems with it’s stomach, so our veterinarian offered EN for regular basis. I’m happy with this product
Marina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Este tipo de alimento es de mejor calidad en purina tiene nutrientes más espaciales para una mejor nutrición y le deja el pelaje más brillos