BY PRO PLAN

It’s estimated that one in 200 cats may be affected by diabetesmellitus. Diabetes is a serious disease that requires your activeparticipation on a daily basis. But with proper care, mostdiabetic cats can lead active, playful lives. Purina Pro PlanVeterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Feline Formulasare high in protein, low in carbohydrate, and work with a cat’sunique metabolism to help manage glucose levels in diabeticcats. DM Dietetic Management can beused in the nutritional managementof cats with:• Diabetes mellitus• Enteritis• Persistent hyperglycemia• Chronic diarrhea Our commitment to you and your petsPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets is committed to helpingyou and your veterinarian make a true difference in yourpet’s life. Our diets are backed by extensive testing andscientifically formulated to help nutritionally manage dogsand cats with certain medical conditions.The science behind our therapeutic diets represents acollaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers andveterinarians, resulting in proven nutritional breakthroughsand great-tasting formulas produced with high safetystandards.Ask your veterinarian about DM Dietetic Management today.For your pet’s health, please see your veterinarian regularly.

Missy D.
Philadelphia
Our cat Lois was diagnosed as diabetic around 3-4 years ago.  We took her to our vet who suggested either starting right away with insulin or in the alternative, trying to control with Purina DM food.  We have found that Lois does well with just the food, so we do not have to go through the stress of making sure she gets her insulin.  Plus, it must be the best tasting food ever made because all the other cats want to steal hers.  We are very happy with the results we have from Purina Pro Plan DM and would recommend it to anyone with a diabetic cat.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
About a couple years back our cat was diagnosed as a diabetic. Besides shots he needs the special food. Our cat enjoys the food very much, it helps him to put on weight, but I do feel like it works a little too well in that category. We only give his 1/4 cup twice a day. He is a Mancoon cat so that could also be a small factor of his weight...maybe. All in all it is a good product. 🐱💜
Heather S.
Denmark , WI
This is expensive but it has worked well for my diabetic cat, who unfortunately passed away at 15 years old. He loved it and maintained his weight very well while eating this food. He also enjoyed it.
Molly E.
This is essentially the Adkins Diet for cats. It provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats with limited carbs to help control blood sugar.
cali v.
Murrysville, PA
This is a really good product. Not only do my cats love it. It's also good for them. On the downsize it is quite pricey. Sometimes they offer coupons
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
My dogs love this!! And it's hard finding something that they like:) because there such picky dogs!!
Jenna H.
Massapequa, NY
This food is awesome, my cat for the last 10 years as a diabetic - will only eat this !!
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Expensive but worth it in the end. I'm impressed and so are my 2 cats lol they love it
isabel R.
Brossard, QC
My cat has diabetes and this is the only food that will keep her blood sugars leveled PRO PLAN® Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food
Allison W.
This is what I feed my 13 year old diabetic cat. He's quite happy with the taste, and it's really helped keep his diabetes regulated -we also give him insulin too- but he's maintained a healthy weight using their serving portion guide. Obviously it's a little pricier than some of the grocery store brands, but Spencer cat is worth it. My vet recommended this when Spencer got diagnosed with Diabetes and he's been doing great ever since!
sondra k.
Is this good for pets with sensitive stomachs?
gordon w.