PRO PLAN® Veterinary Diet Overweight Management uploaded by Felicia F.

BY PRO PLAN

What makes this food special: Purina scientists and veterinarians work continually to understand how nutrition can positively affect the health of pets with special conditions. Through proper dietary management, our goal is to help you pet lead an active, healthy life. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management canine formula offers optimal nutrition while meeting your adult dog's special needs:Low in calories and fat.High in protein to help maintain lean body mass.Optimal level of natural fiber help satisfy your dog's hunger.Helps reduce weight gain and fat accumulation.

Jude K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I can afford it, I love getting anything Purina for dogs. It's great for their health and fur. And they absolutely love it as well. It's definitely way to pricey though.
Karey D.
This is a great product for my lazy dog. It keeps him on track and always ready to eat. He loves the flavor of this food and is always wanting more!! So we give him some!! Love this product sooo much!!!!
Marina ✨.
Palestine
I took my small dog to the vet for breathing problems and our vet recommended this food in a specialized diet. It must taste great because my dog eats it up. It’s a bit pricey but it works so it’s fine. He’s feeling better and losing weight already.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and loves this period I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Cheyenne J.
Moose Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pro plan is the #2 rated dog food based on all the research they have done next to the almighty science diet. This product is more affordable than the other!
Logan J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this stuff! We switched to this food because they have sensitive stomachs and it has worked great! It’s also very affordable which is great.
Tara S.
Mckeesport, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This food helped my boxer lose 20 lbs! The only negative is the cost of the food and how only select places carry it since it's prescription food.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina never disappoints and once again they were up to the task! This food worked great to get my dog back to his healthiest weight ever!
Kelsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are overweight. They like to eat. This food helps control that but also tastes good to them. It can be more expensive than others
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my pooch needed to lose a few extra LBs... hey, we have all been there! I gave him this food and it did help him lose the weight
Sierra C.
Rose Hill, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this food a balanced diet being weight management food ? Also once the animal has lost weight do they go back to their regular diet or stay on this type of food?