BY PRO PLAN

When your cat connects with her innate abilities, she has the strength to excel from the inside, out. With natural, high-protein nutrition, Purina® Pro Plan® True Nature™ has the fuel to match her razor-sharp reflexes, remarkable agility and intense focus. So she can thrive in her unique, remarkable world.

Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really likes this food. It is a bit pricey but it has good ingredients and since we only leave this out for our cat to snack on throughout the day in addition to the wet food he eats, the bag does last awhile.
Kacy W.
Elkhart, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats: one with a sensitive stomach and needs grain free, one with food allergies, and one with absolutely no problems.  I tried other foods that would appease one but not the others or they would turn their noses up.  This is the only reasonably affordable food all three enjoy and meets their needs.
Jacqueline R.
This food is amazing , my finiky cats can't resist the taste and my older cat can digest it easily, it's grain free so it's perfect for some cats who are sensitive to grains and have sensitive tummy so
Sam G.
Saginaw, MI
This is a good product, there are higher quality foods you could pick from... but if you were to go for a cheaper food this would be a good one.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Although i usually buy blue buffalo because of the ingredients, i tried purina out and my kitties really enjoyed it. it still doesn't compare to blue buffalo but they liked it
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I will never purchase Purina again , they have received so many bad reviews & had been the cause of so many dog deaths
Jocelyne C.
Dijon France
I have two male cats. We switched from whiskers to proplan and it was one of our best decisions. Both cats love proplan and are on great health.