PRO PLAN® TRUE NATURE™ - ADULT - Grain Free Formula Natural Turkey & Chicken Entree uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PRO PLAN

Pro Plan True Nature Grain Free Formula Natural Turkey & Chicken Entree is designed to give your cat fine-tuned nutrition to feed her true nature and help her excel from the inside, out. Made with multiple sources of high-quality protein, including real turkey and chicken, it is optimized for lean muscle, strength and energy. It's also formulated to be grain free, and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Every cat is special and you want the best for her. With Pro Plan, you can find the best cat food to fuel her razor-sharp reflexes, remarkable agility, and to thrive every day.

Buy on PETCO
DeAnna A.
Bristol, VA
This food is amazing and seems to make my feline friends feel great! It’s hard to afford sometimes and I hate when I can’t give it to them when money is tight, but it’s worth it! PRO PLAN® TRUE NATURE™ - ADULT - Grain Free Formula Natural Turkey & Chicken Entree
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
This is a decent cat food and pretty affordable. My cat seems to enjoy it a lot, he always leaves his plate empty. He had stomach problems but it looks like this food doesn’t irritate him. You get a nice size portions. I will continue buying it in the future.
Suzann W.
Ok for my finicky cat this was the flavor he liked! I buy so many different types of wet foods trying to find one that I can afford in a regular basis, is healthy and tastes good. This fit all 3 of those requirements. I have repurchased multiple times and would recommend this food. I have also fed it to multiple foster cats with good results. I usually buy it at my local Petco and stick up when there is a sale.
Ashley J.
Alpharetta
The vet says that most wet cat foods are the same, and that it’s better to feed your cat wet food than dry food. We’ve been feeding my cat this turkey flavor and he seems pretty happy with it.
Katie N.
North Grafton, MA
This brand, specifically the True Nature variety was recommended by our vet for our cat that has stomach issues. She was refusing to eat the last brand we had and when we switched to this she gobbled it down and put on some weight we were worried about her losing. I highly recommend it! We buy it in bulk on Amazon Prime.
Ericka B.
As a college student, I appreciate the accessible price range of Purina products. They are consistently good quality and , according to my cat's enthusiasm, really good too!
Denise C.
08816
This brand was recommended to me by my vet my cat really enjoys this food she has a sensitive stomach and digestive issues and agrees with her so I recommend this product
Katelin W.
Waterford, MI
My cats love these. They have one for dinner every night. I like that you can get a box of mixed flavors to find which ones my cats like the most. They are indoor cats and they have special brands for indoor cats.
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Love this, and my siamese cat love this too,. He always finishes his food whenever he has this, and it makes him happy to smell this one whenever im opening it for him .
lidia a.
Fort Worth
It has a good nutrition for my big fluffy cat I own he loves it he does to the restroom a lot so that bothers me but hey it works I can't argue with that my cat is healthy