PRO PLAN® SPORT® ALL LIFE STAGES Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dog Food uploaded by Lisa C.

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Salmon, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn germ meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, dried egg product, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, garlic oil, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, and sodium selenite

Tiffani S.
Freeport
We only feed our dogs Purina Pro dog food. It doesn’t upset their stomach like other brands and they never hesitate to eat it. I would recommend this to all dog owners out there. The price is right and the quality it great!
Clara L.
Maplewood
I have seen a huge difference in my dogs energy after switching his food! He loves it and now he loves going out doors too! He loves to go on runs and long walks. He also loves to play at the park with toys. This was a true lifesaver!
Sarah D.
Doniphan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food! I’m not a fan of Purinas other food. But this one has done wonders for my dogs. Coats, teeth, ears stools. All are Great on this food. It is pricy for sure but worth it when it comes to a dogs over all health.
Megan V.
Claremont, NC
I have two dogs who have extremely fast metabolisms and a puppy who isn't exactly a puppy since he's 1.5! I hated buy two different types of food all the time to fit different needs age wise! This has worked wonderfully for all three dogs! In fact we've struggled with the vet to get one of our dogs to maintain weight after a gain and this has been the best thing for her. She also has a picky belly but she's never had a problem with this food and it's been awhile! It's perfect for higher activity dogs and a great transition food for puppies! Highly recommended! I even use it for my foster dogs!
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
I started feeding this to my dog about a year ago and it has made a huge difference! It was actually recommended by an employee at Petsmart and both of my dogs loved it. One of our dogs is a hound and he has a hard time putting on weight, while the other is normal sized, so this formula was perfect because it contained the right amount of calories for active dogs.
Heather F.
Lomira, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves the flavor of the salmon and rice blend and during hunting season, it keeps his energy up and keeps him moving during the more active times. We feed it all year round, but just vary the amount due to high nutritional value.
Angela P.
Leesport, PA
My pups love love Purina Pro Plan! It keeps them healthy because it's packed full of good stuff for them and not all junk like most dog foods. And better yet, it's reasonably priced so it won't break the bank buying your pups good food!
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
We have tried many different brands for our two dogs and this was the best. Our blue heeler absolutely loves it and I love that it doesn't upset his stomach like so many others did. The price and size works well for us. Neither dog has had a problem with this food and we will continue to feed it to them!
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This is not my dog's favorite brand of food I have tried this only for my dog not to eat it good thing the store had a great return policy
because I was able to take the open back to the store where I purchased it from.
Katelynn L.
Turlock, CA
After trying various types of dog foods for our very active Vizsla, this is the only thing she will eat! It has just enough protein and fat to keep her active lifestyle while maintaining a healthy weight.