BY PRO PLAN #37 in Dog Food

Ingredients

Chicken, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, corn germ meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, fish oil, dried egg product, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Buy on www.ama...
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pittbull absolutely loved this new dog food. Sjr has some type of arthritic condition in her hips that the vet isnt exaxtly sure about but since trying this food, she has more energy and hasnt been limping as much. It is grain free, chicken and egg formula so great for puppy! Also has real high quality chicken!
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could give this 100 stars I would. My dog (German Shepherd-golden retriever- lab mix) has extremely sensitive skin and every other food on the market has irritated her and made her sick, until I found this! Thankfully, her vet recommended it and she was right! Perfect for sensitive stomached dogs, especially her because all her skin and stomach irritation seems to be fully diminished. Will continue purchasing until my sweet baby girl is called into doggie heaven with her mother!
Allie G.
Weirsdale , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We fed Purina for years and years. Our dogs were very happy with it until a few years ago. Suddenly, puppies quit eating and adult dogs seemed turned off as well. I believe it contributed to the overheating of one of our hounds and sense then, we have not fed it.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently rescued a pit bull and she was so malnourished. My vet recommended this food to put some weight on and boy has she packed on some pounds!! My only concern is since she has started this food she has become extremely itchy. I may have to switch to a chicken free, poultry free grain free food. But other than that it is great!
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Came highly recommended from my vet. My dogs have more energy and no bad gas from it. The transition was easy and they didn’t get any upset stomach from it. The dogs feel full since they aren’t always begging for treats now.
Kimberly W.
Cypress , TX
I hear great things about this brand but unfortunately come to find out my dog is allergic to almost everything hats found in dog foods so we have to put him on a raw/cook diet. So I can’t purchase this again.
Raven S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had stopped eating and loosing a lot of weight. After caving into giving him rice and yams I picked up a big bag of this and he was so into it that the weight picked up fast. It’s pricey but worthy it.
Simone Y.
Saint Louis, MO
My dog loves the taste and texture of this product. He’s always jumping for joy even when it’s not feeding time and he just sees the bag. Not available at all of my local stores, I ensure that I stock up when I go purchase.
Analleli C.
Tulsa , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 4 year old boxer. His very energetic kiddo. We do a lot of running at the park. This for pets that are very active and that will burn off the calories. Also any Proplan food is good for them because they only have about 1-2 stool everyday and this a normal stool. My bogs love it. I do sometimes change them to different Proplan flavors.
Joslyn J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 100 lb black lab loves this dog food. I have tried multiple brands of dog food and this one is best on his stomach. I will always continue to buy purina pro plan for all my dogs.
Valentina R.
Doral, FL
Does this really worth the money? Or i can find other alternatives in the market?
Jessica B.
We love ProPlan dog food but are there ever coupons for it?! It's so expensive! Any good deals you have found on ProPlan?!?!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
What are the first 3 ingredients?
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina pro sport is for what breeds?