PRO PLAN® SPORT® ALL LIFE STAGES Advance 28/18 Formula Chicken Flavor uploaded by SIMON V.

BY PRO PLAN

It's the little things you do for your dog without thinking twice. It's setting aside time just for him, because he gives you so much every day. It's giving him a food made with high-quality nutrition like Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced Formula. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Muscle Tone Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 6 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, brewers rice, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine),corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols(form of Vitamin E), whole grain corn, corn germ meal, brewers dried yeast, fishmeal (natural source of glucosamine), animal digest, fish oil, dried eggproduct, wheat bran, calcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, Vitamin Esupplement, choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C),zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiaminemononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin Kactivity), sodium selenite.

Carissa K.
mesa
We got this for our puppy as she is very active and full of energy. She seems to enjoy it and she has a sensitive stomach and this food has worked really well for her. It is a little more expensive then other brands but I’d recommend it.
Hannah C.
Conway, SC
I recently switched my dog over to this food and she loves it. Before she would sometimes not eat her food but she's always ready for food now. She even scratches at her bowl asking for more, she broke the bowl
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
I love that the first ingredient in this food is real meat. My dog loves this food and I know he is getting high real meat and not byproduct or something else crazy. I trust Pro Plan.
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had my dog on this food for a while and everything was going fine. She got very sick and would refuse to eat this food. Even when she felt better she would not eat it. Not sure if the food made her sick or not but I have not purchased since. Same thing happened to a friend's dog on the same food.
SIMON V.
colorado springs
We love this food. It’s reasonably priced but food quality food. Simon has good poops and healthy weight on this food. Other foods caused lots of gas and frequent poops, but this one doesn’t. Our mini schnauzer loves it and the “sport” title makes him feel athletic. Lol
Nicole C.
Sharpsville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this at my local pet store the dogs love it and I have noticed a huge difference in the health of their coat since I started using it. It is priced kind of high but there’s less sheading so it’s worth it to me!
Courtney H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really thrive on this food! Between my belgian Malinois, plot hound, and coonhound mix, they could eat me out of the house. This food keeps them full especially after all of their daily exercise.
Jessica C.
El Paso
Have used this brand on our prior pup and she did so great on it. She had weight gain issues due to how active she was and this help put on some extra pound on her. Price wise it’s not to terrible compared to the better brands.
Shelby M.
il
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
His is a good food for any active dog. My dog is an English setter which means he’s very active and hunting. This keeps him going all day long and I would recommend for any dog that’s active.
Becky D.
My dogs love this food. They gobble it right up. We shopped around for and found this was the best for our dogs. They coats are so shiny! You can always find coupons for this product so it is also budget friendly