BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, whole grain wheat, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, whole grain corn, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), corn germ meal, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, dried egg product, salt, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine monohydrochloride, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
My dog is getting older and she is becoming more picking when it comes to dry food. Purina has been the go to product. She seems to enjoy the flavor. The price is also great. Doesn't break the bank. [product:pro-plan-small-breed-puppy-chicken-&-rice-formula-dog-food]
Krystal B.
Plainsboro, NJ
My husband and I have an Australian Cattle Dog Corgi mix and a Mini Australian Shepard Yorkie mix and they love this food! We mix some wet food with it so it’s not so dry because they are spoiled lol but otherwise they love it! We went through 3 different foods to find one our cattle dog mix would it since she’s the diva 😒
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
This is a really good food for your dogs if you want to keep them active and healthy, my dogs have been eating this for a while now and really enjoy it. It’s a good value for them and quite good quality, highly recommended
Olivia T.
Philadelphia
I love this product! I recently just adopted a dog and she is very picky. I have finally found a food that she loves and this is it! She always finishes what I give her and even wants more at times. Great food and doesn’t make her stomach upset.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
My dog really likes this brand and variety of dry dog food, he seems to respond better/more whenever this food is in his bowl compared to others. Also it seems to really improve his energy as well as coat appearance.
Kathleen T.
Stewartville, MN
Pretty good, though it was expensive. Our pup had a little bit of issues switching to this food, but then soon after was having an easier time with it. We have a 2 year old black lab that weighs about 60 pounds. I would recommend this to dog owners
Crystal W.
Olivehurst, CA
So my dog liked this about 90% which is pretty high for Lulu, she is very particular about which bits in food she will eat and for the most part this was gone from the bowl only leaving a small amount. So I would say this is a winner.
Amber T.
Somerset, KY
I buy this but in the toy breed brand. My breeder recommend it to us to use for our shih tzu and she is a pup as well. She loves it but it is however a little pricey I will say. But very well for a small breed.
Shaina D.
Athens, GA
As a veterinarian, Purina is one of the brands I recommend to pet owners. Purina diets are balanced in that they contain all the minerals and essential amino acids the body needs.
Ben P.
My dog loves it and he's been healthy the whole time he's been eating this. I don't know if I can attribute it perfectly but if you are what you eat he's very healthy.