Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina Pro Plan
Pro Plan SPECIALIZED Large Breed Beef & Rice 18lbs

Pro Plan SPECIALIZED Large Breed Beef & Rice 18lbs

Provide your large breed dog with targeted nutrition that supports his unique needs with Purina Pro Plan SPECIALIZED Large Breed Beef & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Every ingredient in this real meat dog food kibble is chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, starting with real beef as the #1 ingredient. Our high protein dog food with 26% protein and 12% fat helps large breed dogs maintain an ideal weight and body condition, which can minimize stress on bones and joints. We add glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, to promote joint health for dogs, and omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish his skin and coat. Guaranteed live probiotics for dogs support his digestive and immune health and include natural prebiotic fiber to nourish beneficial intestinal bacteria. Plus, our large kibble dog food is highly digestible for optimal nutrient delivery. To meet your ingredient preferences, our beef dog food formula contains no artificial colors or flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pro Plan SPECIALIZED Large Breed Beef & Rice 18lbs!
How would you rate this product?
Pro Plan SPECIALIZED Large Breed Beef & Rice 18lbs uploaded by mariela M.
today it is our friend's turn, thanks to influenster for sending us this for our pet in exchange for an honest review he loves this brand, he loves croquettes is his favorite food
Bakersfield, CA
Pro Plan SPECIALIZED Large Breed Beef & Rice 18lbs uploaded by Inocencio M.
Unlike some of the other brands of dog food this one is shaped a little like Cookie Crisp cereal and it’s didn’t have that dog food kind of smell. It was really nice looking. Even #when i feed it to my large Cane Corso mix dogs they loved it. One of them was even licking his month and nose. I noticed unlike their other brand dog food they really loved it. With the other dog food it normally sits there for most of the day but this premium Parina dog food they ate it all up. I was very pleased with the results as well as the ingredients that’s it’s made of. I would definitely recommend this dog food even tho it’s slightly higher than other brands but it’s worth it.

Looking for your answer?