PRO PLAN® SELECT® ADULT Grain Free Formula uploaded by Stacy B.PRO PLAN® SELECT® ADULT Grain Free Formula uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY PRO PLAN

Purina Pro Plan Grain Free Formula Dog Food is the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to keep your dog living healthy. An added dose of antioxidants also promotes a healthy immune system. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Digestive Care Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Grain Free Calories Per Serving: 475 calories per cup Package Weight: 4 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Canola Meal, Cassava Root Flour, Chicken Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Pea Starch, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Mono Hydrochloride, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 26.0% Crude Fat (Min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 7.5% Moisture (Max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.1% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (Min) 200 mg/kg Vitamin A (Min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Min) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (Min) 450 ppm Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.4% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.2% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
I have the most sensitive dog in the world, he's allergic to basically everything and his skin is super sensitive to different foods and environments. He loves this food and it doesn't upset his stomach or his skin. So thankful for this product for my boy
Ashley Z.
Emmett, MI
I have always fed my dogs the purina proplan dog food and have never had any issues. I typically use the chicken and rice formula. They love it and never seem to get any gastrointestinal issues.
Samantha Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great! Our dog loves the flavor, and we love that it is grain free. It is mid range price wise and I usually buy it at Petsmart. The food keeps her active and her coat healthy and shiny. Will definitely purchase in the future.
Kasey M.
Nicholasville, KY
I feed the small breed formula to my 10 pound Lhasapom and he loves it. We were using a traditional formula before and after talking with the several professionals about my dogs constant digging decided to change to a grain free dog food.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Dry Dog Food shredded chicken and turkey flavor for free from PINCHme. I always thought this was a less than great brand, but I figured I would give it a try because it was free. My dog is so picky and she LOVES this food. Her food will normally sit out for days before she touches it, but not with this. She seriously keeps eating it. I threw away my expensive dog food and have stocked up on this food in many different flavors. We are so very happy with it.
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This Purina dog food is very good. I have a large chocolate lab mix and he loves it. It is also very reasonably priced. I would recommend this food. I would buy it again. My dog enjoys it very much. This review is for this Purina dog food that is mentioned above
Courtney H.
Starting using this production after rescuing our newest family member. She had skin allergies so grain free food was recommended. Started with Blue Buffalo but unfortunately she was not a fan. Had used Pro Plan products in the past so I decided to try it and she loved it! She does tend to be gasy with some of the flavors.....so beware! This product is a little less expensive when it comes to grain free products.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
After searching for the best food option for my older adult mini fox terrier who has arthritis I finally found this! Perfect because of the grain free, natural, and comes in small breed bites so it's easier for her to eat. She loves the flavor and I don't have to bribe her to eat with treats. When I out her food down she is actually excited to eat it which is a great change!
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
This is a good quality dog food, but it's still full of fillers. For a better price I can feed my Labrador/Dane mix who has allergies and needs a clean diet, the grain free option by Rachel Ray and save myself about $10 a bag and she's getting real meat and vegetables.
Lokyee S.
Hialeah, FL
I buy this for both of my dogs since they've been 1 years old. They've always preferred dry food over canned. So far, they both enjoy this brand. The size of the food pellets are small enough to use as training or for treats as well! For the price however...