PRO PLAN® SAVORY MEALS Grilled Beef & Salmon Entree With Sweet Potatoes uploaded by concetta b.

BY PRO PLAN

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

On the journey towards greatness, your dog deserves to have it all. Purina® Pro Plan® is dedicated to helping owners and their dogs realize their potential through high-quality, great-tasting nutrition--giving dogs the chance to be, and feel, exceptional.

• Did anyone else's cats try to eat this? Did anyone's dog ...1 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have been using this food for our dog that has a very sensitive stomach and skin. We tried so many different kinds and nothing was working till our vet recommended tgis. My dog loves it and no more skins issues or stomavh issues.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
The dogs didn't like this at all but the cats did...not sure if it's ok to feed the cats dog food but they didn't throw up or die but I didn't buy the product again because I do not want my cats to stop eating there food to eat the dogs!
Sarah G.
My grandma feeds her dog this and they are so fat. Th dogs love this food but something about it makes me feel like it is bad for them because they gained so much weight when she switched them to this food.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Did anyone else's cats try to eat this? Did anyone's dog not want anything to do with it?

back