Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina Pro Plan
PRO PLAN SAVOR Shredded Chicken, Pasta & Spinach Entree Adult Canned Dog Food

PRO PLAN® SAVOR™ Shredded Chicken, Pasta & Spinach Entree Adult Canned Dog Food

Pro Plan Shredded Formula Adult Canned Dog FoodHelp your dog stay in prime condition during these prime years with great nutrition, taste and variety. Each Pro Plan Shredded Formula Adult Canned Dog Food is made with high-quality ingredients like real chicken, beef or turkey to provide exceptional nutrition with a delicious flavor dogs love. Pro Plan Shredded Formula Adult Canned Dog Food promotes strong muscles, a healthy immune system, radiant coat, and strong teeth and bones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PRO PLAN® SAVOR™ Shredded Chicken, Pasta & Spinach Entree Adult Canned Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
priscilla M.
sanfrancisco
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my pet is super picky and gets bored of food quickly, but this flavor stays in their rotation of dinner because they love it that much
Kate C.
Millbury, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Same as with the other canned foods reviews, my doggone has really come around to wet foods and he has a can z day in the morning and then his dry food later on for dinner. Just glad we found one he will est that isn't outrageously priced.
member-52f50
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the chicken flavor. Perfect size to mix with a little dry food to keep her bowels the right consistency.
Keri H.
blossom ln
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my fox from time to time. She's at a weird age now so finding wet or dry food that she'll eat on a constant basis is a struggle.
Savanah W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love everything about the pro plan formula, my dogs are always ready to eat when it involves any of the pro plan foods! [product:purina-pro-plan-adult-complete-essentials-shredded-blend-lamb-&-rice]
Sade  J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried this a few time hit my dogs only eat it when it’s mixed with some kind of flavor. I guess they don’t like the smell.
Karen K.
Lethbridge
My small dogs love this . They have lovely coats, bright eyes and love to eat their dinner . They have always eaten pro-plan with their kibble and it keeps them happy.
Dariia  L.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I genuinely think that Purina has best products out in the market for digs and cats to cover all nutritional needs for pets. My dog loves all flavours and runs when hers that I am opening a can (duh I know dogs love food). I am happy with the quality of products for pets

Looking for your answer?