BY PRO PLAN

Made with real salmon as #1 Ingredient. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Digestive Care Flavor: Salmon & Rice Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Salmon, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, PoultryBy-product Meal, Dried Egg Product, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols(form Of Vitamin E), Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Fish Meal, AnimalLiver Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, Gelatin, L-lysineMonohydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source OfVitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin KActivity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 40% Crude Fat (Min) 16% Crude Fiber (Max) 2% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.8% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.85% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Magnesium (Max) 0.09% Taurine (Min) 0.15%

A L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this flavor. I have tried over flavors but he barely ate it. It is a great price point and you get a large bag. Purina makes sure to make it with healthy ingredients so I do not have to worry about my cat lacking in daily nutrients. I will not buy any other cat food!
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have purchased this food a couple times now. My cats are very picky eaters, and they seem to enjoy this formula. That being said, I would recommend it, although I feel like for the price you can buy healthier grain free food. But for the most part my cats seem to like it.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I had a 50% off coupon for this food and figured I'd give it a try for my cat, Crastus. He seems to like it just fine, but he's more hungry than usual and his stomach is more bloated. He's also throwing up his meals occasionally, which has NEVER happened before (he's 11). I work for a vet, so he's been checked over thoroughly and he's got a clean bill of health. We won't be buying this food again and I'll be going back to his usual brands.
Connie D.
Rushford
Just purchased this kind for the first time, they had 5.00 off mfc. My boy really loves it! I trust Pro Plan and am happy to read the ingredients and know he is getting a quality plus food. He was raised on Pro Plan and now that he is one he'll still get Pro Plan.
Kaitlin K.
I love the quality of Pro Plan's cat food. I feel confident knowing my cats are receiving the nutrition they need while loving what they eat.