PRO PLAN® SAVOR™  ADULT Salmon & Rice Entree In Sauce uploaded by Alina B.
PRO PLAN® SAVOR™  ADULT Salmon & Rice Entree In Sauce

PRO PLAN® SAVOR™ ADULT Salmon & Rice Entree In Sauce

BY PRO PLAN #65 in Cat Food

High quality, great tasting canned formulas contain chunksof real meat, fish or poultry. Meal time is special with Pro Plan Adult Formula Cat Food. Real chunks of meat, fish, or poultry are bathed in European-style aspic for avisually appealing, highly appetizing taste. Of course, your cat will also enjoy100% complete and balanced nutrition. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon & Rice Primary Ingredient: Water Calories per Serving: 78 kcal Package Weight: 3oz Ingredients: Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat Byproducts, Rice, Chicken, Corn Starch-modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, CalciumPhosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Menadione SodiumBisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, FolicAcid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 11.0% Crude Fat (Min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5% Moisture (Max) 78.0% Ash (Max) 2.7% Taurine (Min) 0.05%

PRO PLAN® SAVOR™  ADULT Salmon & Rice Entree In Sauce
PRO PLAN® SAVOR™ ADULT Salmon & Rice Entree In Sauce
Buy on PetCareRx
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This foid falls somewhere in the upper midrange for cat food. The cans are smaller, but pretty solidly packed so I can usually split one can between my two cats. My cats can sometimes be difficult with any food that isn't the cat equivalent of fast food, but they do enjoy this. I will buy again when the price is right.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always fed my labs Proplan and have never had any problems with quality until I ordered it elsewhere (Another site). I saw the commercial for Chewy and decided to order from them. Wow, I am so glad I did. The quality of the food is better and is very fresh the other site sent me what appeared to be old stale food or stuff that sat around a long time.Other than needing to change to beef for allergies we loved this food.
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
We’ve been eating this for about 6 months now and My cat really likes this and I notice that he has less hair balls. I tend to get the no grain formula because my cat has a sensitive stomach. Also compared to the other better brands, the price is really nice.
Laina A.
New London, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat gets this wet food on special occasions and she loves it! I think it smells horrendous but most wet cat foods do. She loves it and doesn't get an upset stomach from it so I'll keep buying it
Kimmey D.
California
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seemed to enjoy this. I bought a couple cans not that long ago and he seemed to like it. I rarely buy different canned wet food but decided to give this a try. Not his favorite but didnt mind it.
NaNii B.
Clare , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When i first got my cat; he was a rescue cat! He was very small and unhealthy. So i went to the store and randomly picked this brand. Ever since the very first time ive given im this food he freaks out go crazy doing circles and meowing.. I had ran out of thos kind an didnt have enough for it so i go something different Tuco was not happy. He barely eat it..
Gabriela C.
Waterbury , CT
Compared to the ingredients that I looked up on the leading brands cat food, the line “Purina Pro Plan” is the food brand I recommend the most, it’s a bit pricey comparing at 59 cents for friskies vs 90 cents for canned food, nutritionally though this is the brand you want.
Britny S.
Tampa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this flavor and brand. My mom always gets this product for her cats so once I gave it a try for my little whiskers he won’t hardly touch any other food or brand, it’s his favorite so I try to only use it
Donna L.
Union City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat will lick this type of good. I don’t think she liked the texture of it. If I mix it her in dry food she may eat a little more of it, but not much at all. I don’t like the smell as well. The neighbor cat loves it.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I gave this to my adult cat once and she licked it a few times but didn’t eat it. She isn’t much of a wet food eater and prefers dry. These are a good value though if your cats like wet food! I probably won’t buy again since my cat didn’t like it!