PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, ground rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, beef tallow naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, whole grain corn, corn germ meal, dried egg product, natural liver flavor, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, fish meal (source of glucosamine), fish oil, mono and dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, and garlic oil

• Is "grain" in the ingredients? 2 Answers
  • Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything u...10 Answers
  • How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notic...9 Answers
PRO PLAN®  SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
Buy on petcare...
Morgan J.
Salisbury
Our 9 week old black lab puppy tears this food up. This is the first one we’ve tried with her but so far she seems to like it and we’ve had no tummy problems or anything. We get it from PetSmart and it is a little pricey but most dog foods are especially if you want something good for your pup!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
This food was my dog's go-to when she was a puppy. I had started her off on some other foods, but she has some skin problems, as well as some digestive issues. This food completely eliminated both of those problems and I am thankful for it. As soon as I could, I switched her off this to the adult version. She loves both equally. It's too bad she can no longer have her pro plan (at least for now) because she's had some kidney problems recently.
Megan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this brand! I never have to worry about her not eating. There are various flavors that she enjoys! Even the vet reports that her coat, teeth and health are perfect! I think the food is the biggest contribution to her health! It is also priced well and offers a free bag for every 10 bought at my supplier! Also at times they offer a free wet food can, which my dog absolutely loves. Can't say anything bad about this brand.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
This is my puppy's favorite food. I had bought him a different kind of hard puppy food when we first adopted him, and he wasn't to interested in it. When I first introduced him to this brand and flavor he devoured it. I like that it has the shredded pieces in it. It also seems to settle good with his stomach.
Courtney M.
This is my puppys favorite food. She loves it. She is very picky and i have tried probably a dozen kids before going to pro plan and she loves it. It is also so good for your dog and each kind is tailored to your specific dogs body and age
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Sharayah L.
How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notice that is better then the standard dog food ?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is "grain" in the ingredients?