PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, ground rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, beef tallow naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, whole grain corn, corn germ meal, dried egg product, natural liver flavor, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, fish meal (source of glucosamine), fish oil, mono and dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, and garlic oil

• Is "grain" in the ingredients? 2 Answers
  • Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything u...10 Answers
  • How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notic...9 Answers
PRO PLAN®  SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
Buy on PETCO
Sarah J.
Statesboro, GA
Great dog food for large dogs that are still thin, and need to thicken up. This will cause quick weight gain, and be great for a dog with a sensitive stomach. I would recommend this for all dogs. It is great
Michelle R.
Dallas, TX
Just bought a huge 45 lb pound bag of this off amazon. And amazon has where you can subscribe and save with this to save money! My dogs like it as well, but they eat everything.
Michelle V.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the food I give my pups. The vet recommended this along with a bunch of other dog foods that is best for dogs health and this is much cheaper and affordable than all the other top foods but has all the nutrition as the high end dog foods. It's not the cheapest but close to what you'd pay for beneful dog food. You can only find it at pet specialty stores though instead of the grocery stores which is a bit of a hassle but you can order it on Amazon too with it sometimes being cheaper but often it's the same price as at the store unless the store is having some promotion of their own going. The pups LOVE it!
Candice C.
This food is a great quality for a great price. We rescued our puppy and found he had been lacking nutrition. He loved the little meaty parts and had no problem gobbling it up. Before we knew it he was back on track to grow up strong! Now if he'd just stop growing.
samantha p.
rahway, NJ
My pups love this food ! Comes with real chicken chunks and it's great ! I always use pricematch at Petco and even my kittens love the real chicken ! Can't keep them out of the dog dish lol I buy this product weekly :)
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I feed my puppies this food and they love it! It's nutritionally complete and the little meaty bits is like a little treat mixed in with the hard kibble bits. With all the other pet foods on the market today, this won't break your bank.
Meagan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loved this food. While switching puppy food formulas he ate this brand before the old puppy chow that was mixed in the bowl. My puppy is definitely spoiled.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
With my 2nd guide puppy I have had to really try different foods and this one was the winner! She has done fantastic with this food and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog seriously loves this food. We got a coupon for a free bag when we adopted him and he goes crazy for it way more than pedigree dry food.
Kim G.
Bridgeport, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 4.5 month old black lab golden retriever mix LOVES this food! He is healthy and happy and thriving all thanks to this awesome nutrients!
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Sharayah L.
How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notice that is better then the standard dog food ?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is "grain" in the ingredients?