PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, ground rice, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), corn gluten meal, beef tallow naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, whole grain corn, corn germ meal, dried egg product, natural liver flavor, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, fish meal (source of glucosamine), fish oil, mono and dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), biotin (Vitamin B-7), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, and garlic oil

• Is "grain" in the ingredients? 2 Answers
  • Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything u...10 Answers
  • How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notic...9 Answers
PRO PLAN®  SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Switching to ProPlan was the best decision we’ve made with our puppy so far! My friend gave me a coupon so I thought I’d give it a try. We switched from Hills and instantly saw difference. Much more energy and his coat is SO shiny. We love ProPlan!
Ashley K.
My puppy really likes this food. She loved the chicken pieces and always ate those first. He breath did not always smell the best after eating this food but she loved it!
Teria L.
Davenport, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was the dog food my pup was on before I got him. Then I of course I continue him on it. he loves this this its his absolute favorite. Great great choice of dog food. he would always eat and id hear him crunching up a storm during the day and at night it was his favorite

But has switched to something different. I wanted to get something else for him when he turned 6 months so I ended ups starting him on a grain free food called "Whole Hearted" from Petco and he drools over as well!
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
My small Yorkiepoo is the pickiest eater when it comes to dry food, but wet food doesn't always agree with her afterwards. This dog food is the only thing she'll eat! She loves the softer meaty bits and it's awesome knowing that I'm giving her quality ingredients without breaking the bank. Highly recommend this food for picky dogs! I know mine loves it!
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
I have 2 puppies and one was on this when I go her and the other was eating expensive organic food and he kept trying I steal this food because he liked it better so I had to switch him to this too and they both like it!! It is not over priced at all and it is a good quality regular dog food
Nat F.
This is the food we selected for our two Brittany puppies after a great deal of research. It’s a great balance between an affordable dog food and good ingredients to grow a healthy dog. Our dogs will be hunting dogs so we want to raise them right and this food has helped us grow healthy, obedient, strong hounds!
Rachel C.
Crab Orchard, KY
This is the food that we are giving our 7 week old puppy. She does really well with it, no stomach problems. Yes it is a little more on the higher end of prices, but it does really well with heloing them get everything they need to grow up and i would recommend this for everyone with a new puppy.
Morgan J.
Denton, MD
Our 9 week old black lab puppy tears this food up. This is the first one we’ve tried with her but so far she seems to like it and we’ve had no tummy problems or anything. We get it from PetSmart and it is a little pricey but most dog foods are especially if you want something good for your pup!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy kane has been eating this since i brought him home at 8 weeks old. He is now 5 and a half months old. He has had NO digestive issues with it. No diarrhea or allergies. He has been doing very well on PRO PLAN® SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula kane is growing very accordingly and i plan on keeping him on this food until i switch to "adult" but i love the entire pro plan line. I think they have great products. I highly suggest this food for your puppy.! The ingredient list is great. And the vet approves and agrees this is a great choice. I feed kane about 1 and a half cups twice a day. The back of the bag informs you on how much you should give according to age and weight. This puppy food is my number 1 choice. I buy mine at PetSmart .... Petco DOES NOT sell this brand of food. Its a little pricey but its worth it. I buy the large bag because in the long run it is cheaper and lasts longer. A 36 pound bag for $40 lasts me about a month maybe a little more. The smaller 6 pound bag only lasts me about a week and a half and is $15.
Devon G.
Williamsburg, VA
Purina Pro Plan is a great choice for your puppy or adult dog. I've had my puppy on this food since he was 4 months old and he's now 14 months old. He loves all the flavors and gobbles it up!
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Sharayah L.
How would this compare to other foods. Anything you notice that is better then the standard dog food ?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is "grain" in the ingredients?

PRO PLAN®  SAVOR® PUPPY Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula