PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Hearty Rewards

Let him know he's a good boy with these Purina Pro Plan brand DOG SNACK Savor Hearty Rewards Chicken, which are made with real chicken to provide a nourishing and delectable treat. With a satisfying chewy texture, the bite-size pieces provide a quick and easy way to reward your pooch. The wholesome recipe is free of artificial colors and flavors for a healthy snack. Features: Made with real chicken to satisfy your dog's cravings; chewy texture provides a pleasing treat; contains no artificial colors or flavors; bite-size pieces offer a quick and easy reward; designed for adult dogs Food Type: Dog Snacks Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,284 kcals per kg; 8 kcals per piece Package Weight: 6 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 2 treats for every 5 lbs. of body weight daily, not to exceed 10 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Break into small pieces for adult small-/toy-breed dogs. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Chicken, Soy Flour, Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Concentrate, Glycerin, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Salt, Animal Digest, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Sulfur and Garlic Oil Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 15.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Hearty Rewards!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My siberian husky loves these treats. I buy them at petsmart. Its the only place i have seen them sold. This bag is about 10 dollars, its a decent price. You get a good amount of treats in the bag PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Hearty Rewards
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These were 4.98 at my local Pet Supplies Plus, the bag had a 2.00 off coupon so I got the 6oz bag for 2.98. That's a great deal! My dog gets a treat when she comes in from using the bathroom outside so these were the perfect sized treat and are made with real chicken and have no added artificial colors or flavors.
Erin C.
Eastlake, OH
These were on sale at the local pet store BOGO, so I got them to try. We have two large breed dogs who usually have no qualms about what they eat however they didn't seem to like these much. One dog just spit it out the other eats it but reluctantly.
Dekotah C.
Canon City, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
these treats are a go to fold a healthy reward for our dogs they love them even my dog she is a picky eater but seems to enjoy these alot.

Looking for your answer?