PRO PLAN® SAVOR® GRAIN FREE ADULT Shredded Turkey & Chicken Formula uploaded by stephania p.PRO PLAN® SAVOR® GRAIN FREE ADULT Shredded Turkey & Chicken Formula uploaded by Katherine V.PRO PLAN® SAVOR® GRAIN FREE ADULT Shredded Turkey & Chicken Formula uploaded by Breeanna B.

BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Turkey, chicken meal, lentil flour, canola meal, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, natural flavor, cassava root flour, pea protein, pea starch, dried egg product, chicken, dried beet pulp, pea fiber, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, chicory root inulin, salt, potassium chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), calcium carbonate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), sulfur, and choline chloride

Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would most definitely give this dog food a 5 star because my lab has skin and tummy problems and i was at my wits end with dog food cause i didn’t know what was best for him until i found this and put him on it and omg it is a life savor. It has helped out tremendously with his problems. He’s so much more happier and healthy. Would recommend to dogs with sensitive skin and stomachs!
Rosa C.
Sacramento , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received a sample from pinche me and my dogs loves it she ate it all up she’s very picky with her food and as soon as I put it in her dish she ate my love that it’s grain free, has protein to help her maintain lean muscle because she’s really is an old dog and it has prebiotic fibers for healthy digestive health definitely buying a bigger bag since she likes it
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are pretty picky eaters and they never like any food just plain I always have to add oil or cheese or something just to get them to eat this food. One of my dogs couldn't get enough of this food and the other one wouldn't even try it. I'm really surprised that GIGI liked the food though because we really can't get her to eat anything and she ate it all plain!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Lhasa poo loved this food! There were big chunks of kibble that looked like corn puffs that she absolutely freaked out about. I felt good about her eating it because it was grain free. Highly recommended.
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I was sent a sample of this and decided to give it a shot. My 6 year old dog is kind of picky when it comes to new foods so I was very skeptical about if it would even eat it. Much to my surprise he ate the entire bowl!!! I am definitely going out to buy this for him!!!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this in the mail, I never thought about trying it with my dogs, since we're budget friendly. Lately my dogs have been pick eaters, from wet food to dry food. I opened this up and they started eating this out of my hand. I was shocked. They do have two kinds of pieces mixed in. But my dogs eat it lol I'm happy with that.
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: PetSmart
Having a white dog who gets allergies a lot this grain free food is awesome! It helps so much with his allergies and he loves the taste!
stephania p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If we talk about the care of my pet this is my favorite brand at the time of feeding, this specific formula I love because it is really composed of Turkey as the first ingredient, has protein and natural prebiotic fiber that help your digestion, has a very good smell and my dog ​​loves them. PRO PLAN® SAVOR® ADULT Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula