PRO PLAN® SAVOR®  Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Jocelyne C.PRO PLAN® SAVOR®  Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Alyssa S.

PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Chicken & Rice Formula

BY PRO PLAN

Made with real chicken #1 Ingredient. Offers the nutritional extras you've come to expect from Pro Plan. 3.5lb now features convenient resealable tape. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Digestive Care Flavor: Chicken & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3.5Lb Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-product Meal, Dried Egg Product, Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Fish Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Animal Liver Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source Of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 40% Crude Fat (Min) 16% Crude Fiber (Max) 2% Moisture (Max) 12% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.8% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.85% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.8% Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min) 400 IU/kg Magnesium (Max) 0.09% Taurine (Min) 0.15%

• Are there any other specialty/quality brands that are bet...1 Answers
PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Chicken & Rice Formula
Jennifer H.
I was sent a sample for review. I'm currently using the 6oz sample as a treat for my cat. She is addicted. She loves this cat food so I will be getting more. Her coat looks silkier. She normally has hairballs she throws up multiple times a week from being a long haired cat. She hasn't done that once since she started eating this. She's friskier as well. She's a senior cat and lately she's been running around like a kitten. Overall I think this food makes her happier and much healthy. Her digestive tract seems to have greatly improved. Definetly will be keeping this in her diet and purchasing. It is a hard food to find around here I can just run to Walmart it's only at the local stores here so far that carry farm animal food/supplies. A little more pricey but after seeing the real results I feel it's well worth it. Highly recommend this line of pet foods.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Mildly higher in vitamins and nutrients than the Purina Kitten Chow my cats started on. It's very pricey compared to other specialty brands that often times have higher percentages of vitamins and nutrients. I only buy this product when there are coupons for the big bags. Mixes well with similarly flavored Purina dry food and mixing with the lesser expensive bags makes it go further.
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
I received a sample of this cat food to try out for my cats. I usually feed my cats Friskies Grillers Food which they love and are quite picky about. Since they are so finicky, I wasn't sure if they would eat it or turn their noses up at me and demand their normal food. They both gobbled this food down and really enjoyed it. So this get's 5 stars from my babies - Patches and Orion!
Kiran K.
Swedesboro, NJ
When I first started giving this to my cat, I immediately noticed a change in her coat, her weight and her overall health. This is a great brand and was recommended to me by my veterinarian. It's made with great ingredients and doesn't have a lot of unnecessary and potentially harmful stuff other brands have including dyes.
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
I was sent this product for testing purposes and when I opened it my cats came running. They LOVED It! Needless to say I will have to buy more or I'll be in trouble. I love the fact it's hard and soft and has chunks of chicken in it. It's a bit pricey but for the quality it is good. Recommended buy.
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I have been feeding my dog purina pro plan and decided to switch my cats over to purina pro plan as well. It is a little bit more pricey but totally worth it bc now they are all on a much healthier diet and absolutely love what they eat.
melissa c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I first bought this dry food for my cat when I noticed he didn't really care for his other dry food. It was new to market so I got a good deal on it. I gave it four stars because it is kind of pricey but my cat loves it so I continue to buy at full price.
Emily P.
This is the only dry food that I feed to my cat. We tried the salmon flavor one time and she turned her nose up at it and refused to eat it. It's definitely worth the price when compared to the cheaper brands that use poor quality ingredients.
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
We received a sample of this and overall my cat is okay with it. She does eat it but just not as quickly as some of the other things she eats. I would probably buy this again if it was on sale or I had a
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I got a sample of this food and my cat ate it so fast compared to what I normally feed him. I love how good it is for him and how it's not all hard some pieces are soft
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are there any other specialty/quality brands that are better in quality but comparable •OR• cheaper in price?