PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Chewy Slims

Serve your dog Purina Pro Plan Savor Chewy Slims with Chicken Livers and Hearts Dog Treats and he'll never want another treat. These delicious chewy slims are made with the kind of ingredients you can feel good about serving your dog, and are bursting with flavor. Features: Pro Plan Chewy Slims Chicken Livers & Hearts dog treats are a healthy and delicious way to treat your dog with a tender treat made with real chicken livers and hearts. They provide the convenience of an easy-to-break treat for multiple treating occasions, and are made with high-quality ingredients. Food Type: Dry Treat Food Consistency: Chewy Slims Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Livers Primary Ingredient: Chicken Livers Package Weight: 16 oz Feeding Instructions: Feeding: Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 15 pounds of body weight, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Break into small pieces for adult small/toy breed dogs. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Chicken Livers and Hearts, Ground Wheat, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Brewers Rice, Rice Flour, Glycerin, Sugar, Water, Salt, Animal Fat, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols. A-3127 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 28.0%

Is this good? My dogs never eat treats so I what to try something new
Is this good My dogs never eat treats so I what to try something new
Start your review of PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Chewy Slims!
How would you rate this product?
These can be pricey so we don't buy them often but our dogs enjoys them when we do get them
Monterrey
Estos premios también son caros pero valen la pena ya que a los perros les encantan y son buenos para ellos. La verdad fue algo que le Di a mi perro para probar y le encantó por lo cual cumple con mis expectativas, obviamente lo volveré a comprar ya que a mi perro le fascinan
We have purchased the Savory line jerky strips for our dog a few times and he has really enjoyed them. I think the ingredients are great for the price point.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
My dogs love this, I'm sure they know the difference when they get some other brand ha ha as they love this the most
Doral, FL
My love this! For me is great buying this because the price and the quantity is good and also my dog loves it
la matanza
Es un buen alimento , es recommendable, la comida viene en un tamaño apropiado para el perro