PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Chewy Slims uploaded by Meg A.PRO PLAN® SAVOR® Chewy Slims uploaded by Danielle S.

BY PRO PLAN

Serve your dog Purina Pro Plan Savor Chewy Slims with Chicken Livers and Hearts Dog Treats and he'll never want another treat. These delicious chewy slims are made with the kind of ingredients you can feel good about serving your dog, and are bursting with flavor. Features: Pro Plan Chewy Slims Chicken Livers & Hearts dog treats are a healthy and delicious way to treat your dog with a tender treat made with real chicken livers and hearts. They provide the convenience of an easy-to-break treat for multiple treating occasions, and are made with high-quality ingredients. Food Type: Dry Treat Food Consistency: Chewy Slims Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Livers Primary Ingredient: Chicken Livers Package Weight: 16 oz Feeding Instructions: Feeding: Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. Feed 1 treat for each 15 pounds of body weight, not to exceed 5 treats per day. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Break into small pieces for adult small/toy breed dogs. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Chicken Livers and Hearts, Ground Wheat, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Brewers Rice, Rice Flour, Glycerin, Sugar, Water, Salt, Animal Fat, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols. A-3127 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 28.0%

Taylor W.
Pleasant Valley
my dog loves these treats! I think that they are really worth it and unlike milk bone if your dog is on the pro plan system they will compliment they meals! they are expensive though so just be careful!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
My pup loved these treats! I can’t say that he’s very picky, but he seemed to get extra excited about these treats! I love the purina pro plan line, they’re backed by research and use high quality ingredients.
Beverly E.
Jacksonville
Purina Pro Plan Savor Chewy Slims Dog Treats are a great reward for your best canine friend. The value is great and they can be found at any grocery or discount store. I will continue to buy these for my lab who loves them!
Rachel H.
willow grove, PA
I had a coupon for a purina pro plan dog treat bag so I picked these up and my dogs liked them they are not too soft or too hard and I gave them these to eat before bed in their crated and it kept them entertained for a couple mins so they did not cry. I reccomend trying these they are a good price and a good amount in the bag !!
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
This product is great. This product is a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to anyone who’s dog tolerates them. My dog is a fussy eater and likes the treats. My dog is an 86 lb chocolate lab mix. I would buy this product again from Purina for my dog
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I recently got a free sample of ProPlan Roasted slices and a coupon for $4 off. I went to 3 stores before finding it at Petco. The chewy slim slices were 6.98 but members got it for 5.98 AND the bag had a coupon for $2 off. So I got a 1lb bag of treats for 3.98! They are soft and made with chicken livers and hearts.my dog love love loves them!
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
My 7 year old German shepherd loves these so much, I cannot even go into the kitchen without her using her paw to point to the treat location on the shelf, she is too smart for her own good.... these treats are decent size and don't smell awful like the really cheap brands, they have good ingredients too.
Tim D.
Reading, PA
I didn't taste it, so I can't honestly review much about them (the treat felt very balanced in my hand before I threw it at my dog?). My dog seemed to enjoy them. Then again, my dog eats trash from the street, so I don't know how much weight his opinion carries. He didn't get any diseases from this treat, so it is okay in my book.
Nikita B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product was great to calm my puppy. He's a little busy body and when I give him this treat, he takes his time to chew it, and it gives me a little break from chasing him. I couldn't tell you how it tastes, but I know he enjoys it!
kathy k.
Meadville, PA
Purina is the one dog food i have fed my dog for yrs i have also had cats and only used purina....it is also reasonily priced...i have told others too about purina
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Is this good My dogs never eat treats so I what to try something new
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
Is this good? My dogs never eat treats so I what to try something new