BY PRO PLAN

Made with real chicken and delicious accents of cranberries and oats, these Purina Pro Plan brand DOG SNACK Savor Baked Trios combine high-quality, nutritious ingredients with savory, indulgent flavors, so you can give your adult dog a mouthwatering treat. The snacks' crunchy texture helps minimize tartar buildup to promote healthy, clean teeth. Features: Combine real chicken, cranberries and oats for flavorful, wholesome nutrition; artificial color- and flavor-free formulation; crunchy texture helps reduce tartar buildup Food Type: Snacks Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Real Chicken, Cranberries and Oats Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Package Weight: 13 oz. Directions: Feed 1 treat for every 10 lbs. of body weight daily; not to exceed 5 treats per day. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Break into small pieces for adult small/toy breed dogs. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your dog's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicken, Cranberries, Oats, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Salt and Sodium Metabisulfite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 14.0%

Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
My dog loves this food! Sometimes I have to mix some gravy in it, but not like other foods where I have to constantly mix it with something in order for him to eat it.
Neferrah B.
Black Jack, MO
My dog loves these treat and she's supper picky with what she'll eat she jumps up and down and looses her mind when I open this bag. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good treat to give there dogs this is really great and my dog loves it
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
My dog absolutely loves these. She seemed to be weary of them at first. She also acted like they were a little hard to bite into. Eventually she started to love them and she would eat them every day if anyone let her.
Gabriela C.
Good treats for my dogs. They love these treats. I bought them at pets smart one day just to try them out, they were a good value. My dogs loved these treats and made it easier for me to train them. Definitely would buy it again.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
My little chihuahua loves these. A lot of treats she can't eat because she is so little and can not chew them.These are the perfect size . She is able to eat these without any problems and I don't worry about these getting lodged in big pieces in her throat.
Ibhar C.
my dog loves these , my dad got these for my dog once and the bag barely lasted a week 😂😂😂 I’m pretty sure thats a good sign.
Kristen M.
Burrillville, RI
Great snack for my dogs! I'm always looking for a quality treat that my dogs love. This one meets my expectations and my dogs love it!
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
My dogs love any kind of treats. Only problem is that this gives them gas for some reason. Will still get it for them thou.
Carra T.
My pups are super picky with their treats, which is so funny, but they absolutely love these. They're gobble them right up!
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
They absolutely love these treats. The treats are big enough to cut into smaller treats as our girls are smaller dogs.