BY PRO PLAN

EVZ1015: Features: -Made with real turkey-Balanced nutrition helps support a strong immune system-Crude Protein (Min) 9 pct-Crude Fat (Min) 2.5 pct-Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5 pct-Moisture (Max) 82.0 pct. Color/Finish: -Water sufficient for processing, turkey, chicken, wheat gluten, meat by-products, liver, corn starch-modified, carrots, green beans, potatoes, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, salt, added color, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, calcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin.

a.s.k. K.
Vancouver, WA
I love using the canned pro plan as an occasional extra treat in their food. I also use the wet food to give them medications that they would normally pick out of any other thing. But when I put their pills in this they just eat it right up.
Sarah J.
Brookhaven, MS
I have fed my dachshunds Purina Pro plan for their whole lives. They are now 15 years old and still very healthy for their age. I will not ever feed anything but Pro plan to any of my dogs.
Noemi E.
Riverhead, NY
My dog Tucker, he is an Akita and he is very finicky eater and I have found that from all of the can foods I've tried, even the high-end, pricey ones, this is the one he eats the best. I know it does have meat-by products, and maybe that is what he likes. I mix just 1/4 of the can with his dry dog food, put in a bit of warm water and he eats it all. I'm glad I found a wet dog food he does likes.
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm currently given this kind of food to my dog. I always switch it up to different flavors just because I feel like my dog gets bored eating the same thing. Every time i give him this food he finishes so fast! He likes it!
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL
My yorkie a like t but if fed to them for dinner every night, they end up with diarrhea. Since we have to switch every couple of days, we may have to find one that is easier on their tummies.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
My dog absolutely love this food and shes very picky with her food. i got her Lamb food and it had real pieces of meats (dehydrated of course). ive been buying this food since i ran out of my sample
Shawnee M.
Pea Ridge
Both my dogs are older so the Savor adult entrees are great for them and they seem to enjoy them. I usually purchase them at Walmart.
Jeremy W.
Loganville, GA
My little dogs love these!
Very easy and quick cleanup. They seem to really enjoy the taste and it seems to satisfy them quite well.
Marielkys G.

My dog ​​loves to be fed Purina, is very good for Growth Contains Vitamins and takes great care in their diet . You will not be bored to eat and I always buy esta for food and care for your stomach. My dog is very happy everyday. whats?? My dog eat Purina
Amber R.
Ellwood City, PA
My dog is 9 and enjoys this adult food. She gobbles it up as fast as she can because she loves the taste. Good price too.