BY PRO PLAN

Your feline friend will purr with pleasure when you serve this Purina Pro Plan brand Cat Food SAVOR Adult Sole EntrAfA(c)e with Spinach Braised in Sauce, since the delicious flavors of sole and spinach cooked in sauce satisfy your cat's taste buds. The food is formulated with a blend of vitamins and minerals to help provide balanced nutrition. Features: Contains the vitamins and minerals that provide balanced nutrition; sole and spinach braised in sauce appeal to your cat's tastes Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Sole EntrAfA(c)e with Spinach Braised in Sauce Package Weight: 3 oz. Directions: For every 3 lbs. of body weight: 1 can per day Adjust as needed. Divide into 2 or more meals. Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Sole, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Spinach, Chicken, Corn Starch Modified, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Corn Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement and Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 2.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 80.0% Ash (max) 3.0% Taurine (min) 0.05%

Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always fed my labs Proplan and have never had any problems with quality until I ordered it elsewhere (Another site). I saw the commercial for Chewy and decided to order from them. Wow, I am so glad I did. The quality of the food is better and is very fresh the other site sent me what appeared to be old stale food or stuff that sat around a long time.Other than needing to change to beef for allergies we loved this food.
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this is a great food. I usually purchase a variety of flavors at Petco, as I like to switch things up. My finicky cat did not like this flavor but right now I am feeding it to my pregnant foster cat and she can’t get enough of it. At the price it’s worth a try for a finicky cat, worst case you can donate it to your local animal rescue or shelter!
Antaya C.
Bay City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this brand. His breakfast is pumpkin puree and Purina. He devours it like it is the only source of food in the existence of the world. He wakes me up at five in the morning to feed him his breakfast everyday. It is great for my cat and makes him happy.
Emily M.
Newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is vet recommended ! It is good for your cat a healthy snack compared to some of the the other brands . It is recommend to only use for adult cats . If you haven’t tried it you should I recommend this to all dat owners.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love these cans! They are usually so picky about wet food but they always eat these. They are a bit pricy but it’s worth it if they’re eating the whole can and enjoying it. I will continue buying these.
Leslie I.
San Diego
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not the best quality dog food but has good ingredients and my dogs loves it. My dog is a very picky eater and this wet food mixed with her dry helps her chow down on it! And makes me happy knowing my baby is eating!
Nancee P.
Decatur
My dog just loves the Purina brand , started with puppy chow and now won't eat any of his dry dog food without the gravy and wet dog food, she loves the taste and I love the price and that my.dog is eating out of a brand I trust
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina has such a good standing and it's a great product. I give the wet food to my cat. sometimes just to change it up , or I will mix with her dry food
Doesn't have a over bearing odor.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
This is my cats favorite food! She is so picky and this brand is the only thing she will eat! It actually doesn’t smell awful and it’s so easy to use. Just open the can and pour it out and feed it to the cat(:
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great price and nice packaging. I love all the different flavor options. My cats also enjoy it! It is always a special treat to have the wet food. Also mixes nicely with their dry food.

back