BY PRO PLAN

Ingredients

Chicken, brewers rice, whole grain corn, corn germ meal, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), soybean meal, wheat flour, whole grain wheat, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, glycerin, wheat bran, calcium carbonate, salt, mono and dicalcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), sulfur, niacin, copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium selenite

• I have small dogs (2 chihuahuas and a male Miniature Pins...1 Answers
  • Scale of 1 to 10 what's the quality of this brand?4 Answers
Erica G.
I normally feed my dogs Rachel Ray's but I went to visit my mom with my dogs and ran out of dog food. My mom uses this brand. While I don't plan on switching I can say that my dogs had no problem eating this. I thought for sure changing their dog food would cause them the have stomach issues of some sort (it's happened with other brands before) but they were fine.
Sunshine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love this! it is funny that my dog is on the package :/ I used to buy the lamb & rice but the kibble was too big for them. this has smaller kibble and they gobble it up. they really love the meaty chunks
Melania H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love pro plan and I have been feeding it for years but I do not like any of the formulas that have the shreds in them. My dogs had the worst gas with the shreds.
Brittany M.
N Ft Myers, FL
Decent food. Better then any of their other brands. Price is a little much for being Purina brand. Good for all dog sizes. Can buy at petsense or Petsmart.
RYAN H.
Bellport , NY
Our dog loves this food. He never misses a meal, we even put it into some of his games toys as a treat and he goes crazy for it.
Margaret F.
Scale of 1 to 10 what's the quality of this brand?
Deanna A.
I have small dogs (2 chihuahuas and a male Miniature Pinscher) 2 of my dogs are older and one is young would this be good for all three? My younger dog does need the weight management and one of the older dogs has slight digestion problems from time to time.